Thread: Beautiful Jake

Beautiful Jake

Wow! What a gorgeous boy you are, Jake. I had to laugh when I saw you with those big bear feet. What a character you must be. I'll bet you're family is never bored with you. No wonder you get so much attention when you're out and about. You are one beautiful boy! And a hero, too. I could tell by reading about you that your family is very proud of you, as they should be. Congrats on being our very special Dog of the Day!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Congrats On being DOTD,That is a very nice picture of you,Your an adorable Pooch!

Jake!!!

I love your photos: one silly, the other a handsome, dignified portrait. You are a loving, caring sweetheart. Your family is blessed to have you in their lives. Have an extra special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Jake, you are so handsome! I love your slippers! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Jake!!!

WOW!!! You are such a handsome big boy there cutie pie!! We've never seen a fluffier, more loveable looking guy!! You have us smiling at the pic of you in your bear feet. What a big ole silly boy Not only are you adorable, but you're a Godsend to your family. Saving their lives from the fire and alerting them of the truck robbery. What a wonderful boy you are!! It's our pleasure to meet you this morning. Congratulations on your big day as our DOTD!! Please have the family give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, or is it Cloudy?, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Jakester

Now that's a face to wake up to every morning! You are beautifil (you can say that to a guy)
    Congratulations on your very special day, very deserving. You have shown in your pictures that you are a all around kind of guy, showing your silly side and then your very handsome regal side. AND you are a hero. You are a wonderful boy, congrats again and enjoy your day. You have a fan club of three here in California.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi, Jake! You are very handsome and yes, you should be in a commercial or a movie. I'm sure you are getting lots of extra attention today to celebrate how special you are. Enjoy your day and I hope you get extra play time and treats! Congrats on DOTD!

Jake...You are so handsome. You are just a big teddy bear. I would love to see you in person to give you a big hug and to see you in your bear slippers.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. You take very good care of
    your family. Jake have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Greetings handsome! You are just a big, lovable teddy bear of a boy, aren't you Jake! Oh my, what big paws you have!!! How adorable! Any yes, you definitely are star material! What can I say that hasn't already been said, Jake? Handsome, intelligent, loving and loyal, AND, a bona fide HERO! Your family is blessed, truly blessed to a have a friend as devoted, as special as you, Jake As your Mom says, without you there to alert them, they would have perished! I think your Mom should submit your story to the show, "Amazing Animals!" Not before this day had I heard of your awesome breed! I too would definitely recommend a Eurasian to anyone looking for a loyal and loving best friend. And to think, you were a rescue! I have to believe you were heaven sent Congratulations to you, beautiful Jake! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Enjoy every moment of your wonderful life, sweetheart! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving Hero Dog of the Day, Jake!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jake,

What a handsome pupper you are big guy. I can see both of those
    beautiful breeds in you. It's a real pleasure to meet you today. Just love
    your "bear feet" slippers Jake. Have a wonderful day of fun & celebration
    on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big,big hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Jake your people certainly do have a terrific sense of humor. I am laughing out loud at you in your bear feeties. Of course they love you lots too. Besides being such a good sport, it seems that you are a *Number One Hero* as well! I shudder to think what would have become of your humans if you had not been on guard as the pillow caught on fire! Of course this all just leads everyone to proclaim you as today's Super Duper Dog of the Day! I hope you have many happy years ahead of you handsome Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    Greetings handsome! You are just a big, lovable teddy bear of a boy, aren't you Jake! Oh my, what big paws you have!!! How adorable!
    Jake, I laughed out loud when I saw those big paw slippers! You do look like a big teddy bear and I'd love to spend two hours with you and your brush! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow Jake you are a beautiful doggy. And I just love those cute bear paws on you It sounds like you bring sooo much happiness to your family and love them very much.

Congrats on being our Dog of the Day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo