Thread: Tucker

Tucker

What a nice story about you, Tucker. I'm glad you're a lap cat; without any fur, you need to keep warm somehow! Enjoy your special day; stay out of drafts.
    Barbara

Tucker

Tucker,
    You are cute indeed! I've never owned a hairless cat and don't know anybody that does, so don't know what a hairless cat feels like, but I'm sure they're warm to the touch. I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Nekkid kitty! Where's moosmom? I hope your purrents put a sweater on you before you went to Santa Paws! I'm glad Tucker is so sociable and sweet. I got to pet a Sphynx once; they feel like a warm peach!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You look like a furless Koala bear, Tucker! I've never touched a kitty like you . . . I'm sure you are soft as velvet! Hope you have a nice day celebrating your COTD status, and get plenty of attention, friendly Tucker!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You look like Royalty! I wish I could snuggle with you, you are soooo cute!
    tina b

Tucker

Tucker, you sound like the coolest cat around!
    I bet you are full of personality and love.
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Tucker, I agree with Barbiecat - what a nice story! I have a friend who has a Sphynx kitty, and his coat feels like suede to me. I like your dark nose, too! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tucker what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I do hope you have a coat to wear outside in the winter. I know Missouri can be cold in the winter. I live next door in Kansas so we share a lot of the same weather.

It was a real treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I once got a ride to a Cat Show with some Devon Rex Cats and they were so warm and friendly that it was a pleasure to be them.
    Tucker I bet that you are like that as well, a happy go lucky hot water bottle of a Cat , so warm and a joy to cuddle up with.
    The Found Cats All send an extra warm hearted MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to TERRIFIC TUCKER COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AvaJoy took the words right out of my mouth; a furless Koala bear Tucker, you are one stunning feline and I can't help but notice how beautifully your coverlet compliments your "coat!" And you know sweetheart, you're even more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside! But don't forget your other coat when you venture outside
    I hope you're having a fun day, enjoying your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, precious Tucker! Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me! Congratulations to our extra special honoree, TUCKER!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tucker

Tucker, I've always thought it would be neat to have a hairless cat, and after reading about you I am even more convinced. You sound like an absolute doll, and I think you are just beautiful with your grey 'coat' and that cute little black nose! I wish I had been there to see you with Santa--what a wonderful way to celebrate the season!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!