I'm posting this for Robin (Robilee) as she's finding it hard to talk about.

I'd never met Lily, but I felt like I did.
I'm just going to post the pm that Robin sent me and when she's feeling like it she can post more....

Lily is gone. She was put to sleep yesterday around 4pm. Her body was shutting down. Lea called the vet and she took her in to see him and make sure what was going on before she made her decision. He said Lily was starving herself to death. Once the vet confirmed what Lea already knew she made the final decision. Greg was with her and I'm so grateful that he has been there for her during Lily's decline over the past few years. I know that he loved that little girl just as much as Lea did and I know they are both hurting pretty bad. I'm still feeling a bit numb and it doesn't seem real to me and I know that is because I haven't seen Lily for awhile. I wish I could have seen her before this happened. I keep looking through the pictures that I have of her and Kay has made a video for her. I will never forget seeing that little girl for the first time. She was from a breeder in Columbus. Lea had to wait for the birth of Lily and then we made a couple of trips to visit the teeny pups and then of course weeks later Lea was able to bring Lily home. Lea waited a long time to get that white fur ball. Lily and Chloe hit it off right away and I can still see Lily climbing on top of Chloe's head and then sliding down her back. She did it all the time. Too cute!

It is a sad weekend for my family. We will miss her so much.
Here is a picture of Lea and Lilly

RIP Lovely Lily
Mar. 24, 1993 - Jan. 18, 2007‏