Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lilly, lovely girl

Logan, I'm so so sorry you lost Lilly. I should have posted sooner but I was so scared about my own girl that I really avoided this thread for a little bit for the most part, and I didn't want to post some cursory sorry when I obviously care more than that. So I waited to post until I could post how I wanted to. I am truly sorry for all of the losses you have endured this past year. I know Lilly esepcailly was SO close to your heart. She will always be with you, even though you can't see her. You will feel her and know she is there watching over you. I hope you can find some comfort i knowing she is okay now and that you will see her again. I am truly truly sorry for your loss, I wish there was something to say to make it better, but there's not. Best wishes for your family.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Thank you all, for your sweet words. I can hardly function, right now. I keep looking for her, wanting to care for her and she is gone. She is gone........I don't know what we will do.
    I've tried to reply to this for a few days now. Everytime I read it my stomach does flip flops and I just want to break out bawling. I know this pain all too well. Sadly it doesn't get much better anytime soon. I know you have lost so many beloved furbabies in such a short time. I still cry over my Mandy and she has been gone since June. She was the love of my life.
    My other furbabies keep me going. My heart breaks for you. Hang on, it will get a little easier as time goes on. {{{hugs}}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Missed

*Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I've already posted on this thread, but I just want you to know that I am thinking about you!

Love and Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thank you all for caring.

She was a good, sweet girl, and I am still having some trouble getting back to real life, without Lilly. Bear with me, please. I'll be back. It is just going to take me some time.

I'm so sorry Logan. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace sweet sweet Lilly.

From Decker with Love

Logan,
    Take all the time you need, and know that we will all be here waiting for your return.

{{{hugs}}} to you and your family. Lilly was truly a special soul.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Take your time Logan . Rest easy sweet girl.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Logan I just saw this, I'm so sorry for you & your families loss. You'll all be in my thoughts.

My heart is still breaking, dear friend; you know how I feel, as though I had lost one of my own. Forever and always, "Logan, Lilly and Honey" will be as one in my heart. I only wish there were words, but there are none. I would do anything to bring her back to you, if I could. I cherish seeing her precious face here, as painful as it is and I will forever hold in my heart, the countless happy memories, the great adventures and fun days with your beautiful girl you shared with us all over the years. To think one of her final acts of Golden goodness was to bring a smile and some happiness to the kids at the home for the deaf and blind...now that's a Golden for you.
    She was taken from you long before her time my dear friend, but her spirit and her heart, the unconditional love she felt for you, her wonderful Mom, and you for her, well, that will never die. Never forget the Rainbow Bridge, Logan. Hold onto that, dear friend.
    We love you Logan, and your precious girl Lilly.
    Sandra and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I miss her. And I can't seem to get past losing her, losing Zipper, losing Mimi and Murphy. They were all so special, but it seems that I can accept the loss of Murphy and Mimi more easily. They were old ladies. They had lived full lives. Zipper and Lilly didn't have that chance. It has been two months since Lilly left us. I keep looking for her and missing her. I don't know when it will get easier. I don't want to forget her and I don't want anyone to forget her.

{{{{{LOGAN}}}}}

You will never forget her, but the memories will hurt less with time. Don't feel guilty about mourning, it eases the pain.

((((HUGS))))

Logan I do know that feeling and it hurts so bad.

I for one will never forget that sweet, loving and fun girl. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet her.
    I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd post the picture you sent to me of her and us. She was beautiful.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks, you guys. I went down memory lane last night and got myself upset in the process.

Anna, she was beautiful, wasn't she? I'm glad you posted this picture. What a nice day that was when you and your parents came to see us. My Lilly was quite social, wasn't she? She adored all of that attention! Most of my pictures from visits with my cyber friends had Lilly as the center of attention. She was such an easy going dog and happy just to be with people all of the time. In fact, the night that Scott and I had our first date, Lilly presented us with a dead rat (a big one), and then sat at Scott's feet for like 3 hours, letting him pet her. Good memories help and we have many, for sure.

Logan

Oh Logan,
    I just saw this....I Am So Sorry for Your Loss...
    I wish that I had the Right Words....
    Just Know that You & Dear Lilly are in Our Thoughts & Prayers
    Nicole
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids