Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turner needs a home...*Current Pics Added*

Turner needs a home...*Current Pics Added*

Turner my mothers kitty needs a home. He is absolutly BEAUTIFUL. She is going to be evicted soon, she never seen this coming. I dont expect to find a home for him on here, but thought I would throw it out there anyways. He is about 7-8 months old, needs to be neutered (he walks around the house calling) Extremely lovable and layed back. I know with his looks it will be easy to find him a home, but if its the right one is so hard to know... Here are a coupe pics, these are old. (Early January) he has grown a lot more since these, but you see how he looks.

Last edited by emilysgk; 03-08-2007 at 10:24 PM.
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

He's beautiful! One thing though. He's white with blue eyes right? If that's the case, he COULD be deaf, hence the howling. Being unneutered doesn't help either. That needs to be done right away. His youth is in his favor. Please make sure that he gets neutered first. That will guarantee no more babies on HIS part. If you're going to put an ad in the paper, make sure you ask an adoption fee. That will discourage research labs, as they won't pay for strays, from what I hear.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

He isnt deaf at all, he started the calling quite recently. He is maturing fast now. She cant get him neutered either, thats why I said placing him was tricky. I know a lot of people get a male cat and say they dont have to worry about it. Her utiities will be cut soon, and the rent, ect... she has zero income right now. I cant help either.

He's gorgeous! He isn't actually "white", he is a flame-point siamese! He is so handsome, and I bet he will find a home fast!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The First Thing I Would Do Is To See If Theres An Group Like The Animal Welfare Association Who Will Take Tucker And Neuter Him To Make Him More Adoptable, And Before He Starts Sparying Which Will Severally Limit His Chances.
    Hes So Handsome And We Pray That Someone Can Give This Cat A Furr Ever Home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

emily, i sent you a pm.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by aki
    emily, i sent you a pm.
    Your both from Michigan....looks like a home?I hope?

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

i hope so!

was just calling the vet for a spay fee as we speak!
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller

shoot! emily i will be here for another 5 minutes (just getting out of work) if i miss you, i will check in again tonight or tomorrow morning.

Aki

OMG! That is one adorable cat! And YES! flame point Siamese.

Check for spay/neuter clinics also, not just your own vet. Better prices.

Quote Originally Posted by aki
    i hope so!

was just calling the vet for a spay fee as we speak!
    Oh Aki, I hope it works out for you!!!

From Decker with Love

OOoooooooo!! This sounds like a happy ending story to me! *doing a happy dance!*

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I was doing a happy dance as I PM'd her back too. lol I did not expect this at all. Will keep you updated. I may take some pics of him later tonight too.

Adorable!!!

New Pics

Here are some new pics of Turner. He knows the camera and will NOT open his eyes unless you catch him off guard. lol They are not the greatest, but its something. I forgot to add that he likes water, esp running water in the sink.

UP CLOSE

Will someone turn the water ON?!?

Yes I have been allowed on the counters.. current mom dont mind.