Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VERY Sweet Dog in the need of a home asap....OHIO

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Have you taken any of my advice? She doesn't sound like an abused/mistreated dog. She sounds like someone's pet. How do they know she's recently had puppies?
    Her nipples are hanging real bad like she was just nursing and her skin is real loose on her stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Good luck finding this girl's people or a good home!

Try searching or posting on http://www.petfinder.com/post/classifiedhop.html or http://www.dogdetective.com

Don't forget to take her to have her scanned for a microchip. Around here it is very rare to find people that will charge you to have a dog scanned.
    Yea I have posted her on petfinder and fidofinder I will list her on thoughs other sites as well. I have posted flyers and I am going to put her in the paper today. Thanks for all the ideas everyone. Still no luck though.

I am happy to say that the lost girl I had found now has a forever home. I called the vets first thing this morning to inform them that I would be there to pick her up today, and they said that one of the workers there totally fell in love with her. So I asked to speak to her.

She is a senior in highschool, she lives with her Dad out in the country, she has a fenced in yard, she works at the vet part time on a work program for school. She explained to me how her dog just passed last week and that this precious girl that I found reminded her of her dog that she lost. She went on about telling me how she would be able to go indoors and outdoors as she pleases. She sounds like just a perfect home. So at 11:15 a.m. today the precious angel that I found went to her new home.

Thank for all your help and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by shawsdanes

I am happy to say that the lost girl I had found now has a forever home...
    WOW!
    That was a quick turnover!

OK ~ Let's keep moving here ...
    Dust off the "Vacancy" sign and get it hung back up.

We don't want that spare pillow to get too cold ...
    Bring on the next wayward waif.

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

That's great news, but at the same time, I HOPE she will continue to find her previous owners.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

That's great news, but at the same time, I HOPE she will continue to find her previous owners.
    I do have posts everywhere on the net, flyers everywhere, and newspaper ad ran. So we may still find the rightful owner, but if it happens so that we don't, she does look to have a wonderful home otherwise. I haven't given up.

My thoughts exactly!

I am really glad though that she'll at least have someone to take care of her.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Aww, rats, I thought I was getting a new grand dog. Can't talk them into kids so I might as well have a new dog to love on. And Heidi you could have dropped her off her in Findlay and I would have snuck her the rest of the way to Toledo. And I know where the key is!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I know that you did what you could to find her home but it sounds to me like she was dumped. You did a great job!
    Glad she found a new home.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    I know that you did what you could to find her home but it sounds to me like she was dumped. You did a great job!
    Glad she found a new home.
    Thanks, I sure hope I did the right thing. I talked to the girl that has her, and she sounds like she is doing wonderful, she got her heart worm tested and has an appointment to get her spayed.

Aw, that pup is so lucky you were on the highway the day she was roaming. What a lucky doggie! Glad she is in a good, safe place.

My hat goes off to you. Thanks for helping that sweetheart!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!