Thread: Marley!

Marley!

Congrats to a special breed in deed... a Rescue Dog!!

Today is your special day Marley! Live it up and request special treats and extra belly rubs!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Marley.... What a beautiful lady you are. Would love to have you.
    I am sorry that you were mistreated. It sounds like you have a wonderful home and family now. Congratulations on DOTD. You are very pretty.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Marley !!

Everyone here at Pet Talk knows the joy and reward one will receive from adopting a rescue pup. You are no exception, Marley Girl!! We think you're a very unique looking girl and very adorable!! We're so sorry to hear that you had been mistreated in an earlier life. We are all awash with happiness to hear that you have become trusting and unafraid with your new forever family. Sometimes those deeper male voices can be scary to a little pupster. Can't they sweetheart? May Puffles Rest in Peace and play hard at the bridge. We're heartbroken to hear of her passing. You won't be able to completely fill that empty space that she left but we know you'll try your best--you have started to do a good job already pretty girl!! We send big congrats to you in Virginia this morning for being our most deserving DOTD!! Please have Mom give you kisses from us all day to celebrate!! Thanks to your family for saving you and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Marley !!!

Love your name; love your photo!!! I'm glad to know that you're adjusting to your warm and loving forever home and that you are helping to ease some of the pain felt by the lose of beloved Puffles (I love that name too). Have a great day as our most deserving and beloved DOTD!!!

P.S. I agree with Dad: rescue dogs are a special breed. A huge thanks from me to all of our community members who have been blessed with such a pupster!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

You are a cute dog, Marley! You fur is just goerguos! I have to agree with Master: Rescue Dogs are a wonderful breed. I have to say that they are one of the best! Have a grrreat day, sweetie! Get lots of love from both Masters! Happy DOTD, Marley! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Marley, you look so content there on the lawn! I'm glad you live in a happy forever home with people who care about you and want the best for you. I hope you have many wonderful walks with your Mom or Dad (or both). Happy Dog-of-the-Day, pretty Marley! Please ask your Person to give your shiny coat a pat for me today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heartfelt congrats to the "best breed" God ever created, a rescued "All American!" Greetings precious Marley! What a gorgeous girl you are and it's clear from that huge smile on your face, a very happy, gorgeous girl

Your Mom is so right, the unconditional love you rescue pups bless our lives with is priceless! You were truly heaven sent, Marely. You came into their lives just when they needed you most, after the passing of their beloved Puffles. You comforted them, you healed their hearts, and no human could ask more from a best friend than that! I'm so happy to know that such a deserving doggie found her way to the bestest of forever homes! No more sad and lonely days for you, sweetheart! So kick up your paws and enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, precious Marley! No dog is more deserving of the title, "Dog of the Day" than you! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Marley,

Yes, Rescue dogs are special dogs in so many ways. And you Marley
    are no exception. You look very comfortable resting there in the grass.
    I am very proud to have met you today sweet girl & offer my most sincere
    congratulations on your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.May
    this day be just one of many, many more for you & your loving family. Hugs
    and kisses being sent your way sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Marley! You are a pretty girl! That's a great picture of you enjoying the sunshine. I'm glad you found a home where people love you and take good care of you. Rescue dogs are the best! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!