Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olive

Olive

Oh Olive, what a sweetheart you are! Those ears! You sound like the perfect pup for sure. Congratulations for being The Dog of the Day. Would you like to come to live with me? I will send the air fare today. Enjoy your day in the limelight dear one!

I couldn't agree more! Olive, you are such a beautiful little sweetie! Your mommy is right, you are such a cutie with your delicious ears (yum, yum, kiss, kiss) and lovely colors! I'll bet you get away with an awful lot with those big brown eyes! I'm glad your mom has some girl company but I'll bet the boys spoil you to pieces!!! Have a very extra special, fun day, cutie-patootie!!

Olive, you sweet lil girl! You have stolen my heart with your pretty face and soulful eyes!

Congrats on being DOTD!

adorable

[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]My email

wow, Olive sounds and definatly looks great you are so lucky to have such a cute little gurl. I do also, but yours is dog of the day so let her shine!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Alli and the pups Bella and Luke~ Bytes&~Later

Hi there Olive! What a sweet, precious girl you are cutie! Oh, how I love those long, velvety ears, those beautiful, big, brown eyes, and those FEET!! Oh yes, I'd also love to lick those yummy caramel spots right off your adorable self! Your human brothers are so lucky to have such a gentle, loving, well mannered doggie to share their days with! What a lucky, lucky family! I'll bet by now you've grown by leaps and bounds!! All the more to love! Puppy power rules here today on Pet Talk! Congratulations to you precious Olive! You're the Dog of the Day! Have your Mommy give you a HUGE hug for me, ok??

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, olive, you are such a cutie!!!! I wish I could just pick you up and hug you! You are such a purfect mix, I love those long ears! I hope u have lots of fun today, sweetie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

Olive, what a pretty little girl you are, I love that photo of you and I love your name. You sound so sweet and playful too. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family and they love you so very much. Congratulations dear, sweet Olive Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Olive, what a wonderful name for a sweet little girl! Sounds like you have a very wonderful life and I hope you have a great day!
    Congrats you lucky DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Awwwwwwwww

U r th cutest little dog hope u hav a great day in honour of being on pet of th day! Giv him a kiss 4 me!

Hello Olive. You are such a cutie!! I have a basset hound at home, ya'll look so similar. Have fun playing fetch and congratulations on being dog of the day!!!!

Olive
    You are beyond cute!!! Please tell your guardian to give you a hug from me. Congratulations on being our sweet Dog of the Day today.

Olive,
    I totally fell in love with you and finally had to register so I could post about you! You sound like a VERY sweet girl! You are too cute for words. Yes, very pretty. I wish I could scoop you up and give you a big hug! As someone else said, those FEET! And what a beautiful, shiny coat! You must be too precious when you've been a bad girl and feel sad, only to light up when your human forgives you! Your tail must get wagging then!
    You are brave too to play with the big dogs; I bet your friendly peronality and social graces win them right over. Also, you seem to have be very self-assured the way you sit on the couch at the end of the day! You're a lucky girl to have such a nice family, and they sure are lucky too!
    Smooches!
    Tania, Mugsy's Mom
    English/American Bulldog

Love Those Ears!

What a cutie!! You got a lot of "oooooh's" and "ahhhhhhhh's" today at work from people walking by my computer. Many doggie treats to you, pretty little one!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

DEAREST OLIVE

You are just a PRECIOUS Pupster. I would take you
    home in a minute. LOL. Congratulations on being honored
    with a day of recognition as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Love Ya Sweetheart...

Originally posted by Mugsy love
    Olive,
    I totally fell in love with you and finally had to register so I could post about you!

Welcome, Mugsy Love! You'll have to meet Mugsy, too. Guess we now know you're a softie for those big brown eyes, huh?

Welcome!