Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Crystal

Miss Crystal

Oh Miss Crystal you are just so pretty and elegant!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEET GIRL!!! YOU ARE ONE VERY BEAUTIFUL COTD!!
    You look very happy sitting in your chair and I am so happy you have a warm safe forever home!! I just adore your polite charecter and I hope you are spoiled rotten,,, Hope you enjoy your day as COTD sweet girl you sure are beautiful
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Dear Miss Crystal. What a perfect name for a girl whose personality and beauty resonate with such refinement and elegance! Your lovely photo makes me want to reach through my screen and cover you with kisses! You look SO comfy, snuggled up in your chair! All that's missing in your scepter and crown!! Cudos to you Crystal for selecting a family so deserving of you! I can see by that precious expression on your beautiful face that you are the sweetest, most gentle of felines! Demure, loving, well mannered and gorgeous! What more could a human ask for in a furry friend?? Congratulations to you beautiful Crystal, our STUNNING Cat of the Day!! Have a wonderful day reveling in your great honor dear Crystal! (P.S. I'm so happy that all of your precious babies found loving forever homes!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Crystal, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

So glad to hear you found a loving home!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you are having a wonderful days with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Lovely Miss Crystal!!!

What a beautiful lady you are...your coat is so plush and I love the contented look on your precious face! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, lovely! We are so glad to "meet" you.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride
    Last edited by Bari_d; 06-29-2002 at 09:33 AM.

Beautiful Crystal!!

Oh Crystal you exude sweetness, such a face! I too would love to reach right in and snuggle with such a gorgeous thick kitty! I'm thrilled you were rescued and your babies were adopted. Hopefully they have equally loving homes because it sounds like things are just great in Beaverton! Congratulations Your Sweetness, and have a wonderful day, and don't be afraid to REALLY speak up for what you want, because you deserve it!

Miss Crystal, I love that photo of you and you are just beautiful.Thank goodness you family decided to rescue you from that shelter. I am so glad all of your babies have wonderful forever homes too. Congratulations dear, sweet, Miss Crystal Our very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Miss Crystal, you look so beautiful! Your coat is very pretty! You sound like such a sweet little girl! Your fur looks so soft, I just want to pet it! Have a wonderful day and congrats on being COTD!

Miss Crystal sounds terrific, and it's wonderful she found the right home. Not asking for much, happy to have a safe place to stay. A little kitty that came to stay here has those appealing traits, so I know Miss Crystal is a sweet companion.

The Frostfrog, having been living by a grueling and ruthless schedule, has been ignoring his online cat friends but now he is back, at least for a few days. Exhausted, the Frostfrog sits here in front of the computer, sitting uncomfortably atop the "cat tree" while the good black cat lies curled up, sleeping, in the Frostfrog's chair. Groggily, the Frostfrog logs onto "Cat of the Day." Up pops the image of Miss Crystal and the Frostfrog smiles, for it is always good to see a well-fed cat.

As for the black cat at the Frostfrog's side, he sleeps on, ignoring Miss Crystal altogether.

Miss Crystal
    You are one beautiful girl all right! I'm so glad you have a loving forever home now. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Miss Crystal
    Look at that gorgeous, adorable sleepy eye face. Oh i could just smother you with hugs and kisses. I'm so glad you and your babies found good homes.
    Congratulations on being our Beautiful Cat of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awww. Who could abandon a beautiful face like that! Glad you found a family that deserves your sweetness, dear Crystal kitty!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Cool, another Oregon Cat.

Miss Crystal's face says it all - contentment, loving, sweet, and I am sure there are many other ways to describe such a sweet girl! God Bless you Crystal!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening, Crystal! It was a delight seeing your sweet face as Cat of the Day today. Congratulations -it sounds like you are a much adored (and deservedley so) cat!
    =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=