Thread: Terrific Tigger

Terrific Tigger

Darling Tigger, what a treat to be the first to congratulate you on this fine Sunday morning! With your stunning good looks, your Princess attitude, and all your chatting, why it's no wonder that all visitors fall in love! Who could resist?

I am so pleased to know that you and all of your siblings found homes after your terrible start in life, and to know that you repay your family well by protecting them from pigeons and other cats! I am sure that they are deeply grateful for your help in this area.

Have a wonderful day today sweet girl. I hope it is filled with all the things you love, chicken, ice cream, games of stick and gravel - a perfect day!

Many congratulations to you on being our special Cat of the Day!

Tigger

Tigger,
    You are such a cute little kitty. Thanks to your parent for such a well written story about you. Although the start of your life was very sad, I'm so glad you and your siblings were rescued and found good homes. It sounds like you have a terrific personality and parts of your story were amusing. I love a kitty that's a talker. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Tigger

There is something about tortoiseshell cats-- their attitude, fearlessness, etc. A cat show judge who was a geneticist ( her day job) thought that it had to do with the way the genes came together to produce cats which are the essence of feline feminity. She called it "tortitude".
    amdla
    amdla

Lovley lady

Tigger, You are indeed a princess.

Tigger the Tortoisehell

Hi dear, sweet Tigger! You are such a pretty little girl! You have the cutest little face cocked to the side Happy Cat of The Day! Play with sticks, strings, balls of paper, and your gravel to celebrate I think that is cool that you like roast chicken and ice cream. My kitty, Reggie, will eat them, too! Anyways, I enjoyed reading about you and I am so glad you were rescued by your nice human. Happy Sunday and Congrats once more!
    -Reggie's Mom

Such a beautiful and brave lady you are, Tigger. Being discarded with your babies in that box was awful, but your spirit prevailed. I hope you have a lovely day in the spotlight, keeping those boys at bay and guarding your gravel pile. What a spectacular photo of you, our quite interesting and endearing COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh Tigger, how beautiful are you, sweetheart??? On a scale of 1-10, you're off the charts, definitley Princess material! There's something about you Tortis that just makes my heart do a flip! It's hard to tall from your lovely photo, that look of peace and contentment on your face, that you were once so neglected, abandoned along with your fursibs to feign for yourselves, homeless and helpless But the feline heart and spirit are strong and in that most revered tradition, you not only survived but lived to thrive, and know the love of a truly caring family I so enjoyed reading your Mom's tribute to her precious Tigger! You not only found a most loving forever home sweetheart, you hit the JACKPOT Kitty hammock, that's a first Yes, life it good for beautiful Princess Tigger and no kitty is more deserving than you, fluffy one!
    Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day reign, Tigger! Wear your crown proudly and enjoy this, and every day of your wonderful life Oh, please have your Mom treat you to some extra hugs and kisses, a taste of chicken and some yummy ice cream, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

TIGGER CERTAINLY IS A FEARLESS PROTECTOR OF HER HOME.
    AND FROM SUCH A SAD START, SHEAND HER SIBLINGS HAVE DONE VERY WELL TO GET THESE LOVING FURR EVERHOMES.
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A COLORFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    TO TREMENDOUS TIGGER OUR NEW CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tigger you are indeed one lovely princess!!! ♥♥♥

That is a wonderful picture of you. I'm so happy your royal subjects shared it and you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a face!!! Such a charmer!!! Miss Tigger, glad that you found a great home where you are treated like a goddess!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ah, Miss Tigger! You definitely have tortie-tude! I like your expression, I like the little head-tilt thing you've got going in your photo and I like your l-o-n-g tail! You had a less than optimal start in life but it sounds like you keep your Person on her toes! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, precious Tigster!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a little fighter you are Tigger to survive a sad start in life. How could anyone be so cruel to little kitties? You are in the perfect forever home now, sweet Tigger, where you are loved and cared for. My goodness, you would give me a start to see you chasing pigeons on the roof! My orange boy Sandy is also a talker and the two of you could have quite a conversation together. Tigger, you are a beautiful girl and I hope you have many healthy and happy years with your loving family.