Thread: Kenny and his pesty little sister, Dottie ! VIDEO

Kenny and his pesty little sister, Dottie ! VIDEO

A couple of videos I took tonight! Hope you enjoy.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Watch carefully in this one when the cat comes into the picture!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

ohhh my sooo cute!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

AWWWWW! What adorable videos Kim! Things are never dull at your house! LOL! Ripley was riveted to it (watching from my lap) when Dottie was barking! It sort of reminds me of him when Harlee visits! You can't tell a little dog that they are little. They certainly don't see themselves that way. Kenny is a sweetie. The tail keeps going the whole time but you have to wonder what he is thinking. Love the kitty's reaction too. LOL! Thank you for posting!
    Last edited by Pam; 02-15-2007 at 08:17 AM.

How cute!!! Dottie is a powerhouse. That frisky little girl never gives up. If I only had 1/8 of that spunk, I'd be okay I love Kenny and those cute white socks he's wearing. He just doesn't know what to make of tiny sister but finally tries to play in the second one. Poor Kenny doesn;t stand a chance between the little squirt and the kitty swiping the paw at him, the poor guy can't win Great videos. Thanks for the big smiles this morning

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You all are right ... Dottie doesn't know when to quit! Kenny is far more patient than most dogs would be. I have to finally put her back in her pen for him to just feel like he can lie down for a while!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! where was the cuteness warning????

Kim they are too cute together! She loves her brother! and a very good annoying baby sister she is! (wonder if I was like that to Thomas??,,,,,,,,nah I was NEVER annoying to my big bro )

It is official though YOu house is GORGEOUS!! So you will have to come with Jupiter, and redo my whole house! I love your color scheme!So cozy amd warm and comfy feeling!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

LOL! Could that bark be any more vicious?!?! She is just the toughest thing ever! Cute videos. Dottie is adorable! I don't know how many times I've said that, but oh well she is.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! where was the cuteness warning????

Kim they are too cute together! She loves her brother! and a very good annoying baby sister she is! (wonder if I was like that to Thomas??,,,,,,,,nah I was NEVER annoying to my big bro )

It is official though YOu house is GORGEOUS!! So you will have to come with Jupiter, and redo my whole house! I love your color scheme!So cozy amd warm and comfy feeling!

Based on your recent schemes to injure your nurses, I would say that nooooooooo, you were never an annoying baby sister!

Thanks about my house .... I didn't think that much showed in the vids ...LOL.. but I appreciate it! I love decorating, but stay frustrated with my house constantly because of it.

Looks like Dottie wants to play, an dKenny can't figure out how to play with something so tiny without hurting it! That shows lots of patience on Kenny's part! Does Dottie pester Annabelle, too? I bet Annebelle would love to join in. What cute vids!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Looks like Dottie wants to play, an dKenny can't figure out how to play with something so tiny without hurting it! That shows lots of patience on Kenny's part! Does Dottie pester Annabelle, too? I bet Annebelle would love to join in. What cute vids!!

AnnaBelle doesn't much care for Dottie. She has always been sort of snobbish to any dog other than her buddy, Gretta. Also, Dottie tends to bite at AnnaBelle's paralyzed back legs which for obvious reasons annoys AnnaBelle and is a big risk for injury!!! So, we have to keep them separated most of the time. Gretta and AnnaBelle are happy to stay in Daddy's office / spare bedroom together ... that is their private little domain!