Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursdays 199 - Be My Valentine

Well it's bound to be one of the guys that has the remote!

G'day all!! I finally was able to get a flight out of DC and have arrived in lovely and comparatively warm San Francisco, unlike many colleagues that were bumped and still haven't arrived. I'm exhausted and the real show hasn't even started yet. Really looking forward to dinner tomorrow night with PTers from the area. I've missed you guys, hope to chat more in the next few weeks when I get my goove back

No exciting explosions out of the pilot plant...just a lot of lab tests. Oh, well, maybe next time...
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hey everyone - it is FRIDAY...........FINALLY!

Mario - Lady - how are you? Where's Pua? O.K. - what have you done with Pua? You both are looking pretty guilty.

How about some Bailey's to go with my morning coffee?

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Laurie! It's good to finally hear that you made it safely to S.F. I was worried because of all the bad weather and not sure how the flights were, but you've landed. It's been so crazy at work that I haven't had time to check up on you until this morning. I'm SO looking forward to dinner tomorrow night.

The weather gods did a happy dance for your visit - they're predicting temps into the mid 70's for today and tomorrow. So how about a round of a sunny drink to celegrate Laurie's S.F. visit?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Gini, Bailey,s and coffee will work for me. I found the remote under one of the cushions on the sofa. Maybe the Bailey's will take away some of my rib pain (I hope!)

I'll have a sunny drink to celebrate Laurie's arrival! Have a great, great time girls! I wish I could join you.

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Gini, Bailey,s and coffee will work for me. I found the remote under one of the cushions on the sofa. Maybe the Bailey's will take away some of my rib pain (I hope!)
    David this reminds me of another story - a client of mine owns a large home in the Lake Tahoe area. He had invited another family with teenage sons to stay with them and to ski.

He walked into the living room and the television was just changing channels - no one was in the room. He looked around for the remote - and finally found it stuffed into the sofa with a piece of gum stuck on the channel change button.

He was not happy. Maybe he could have used a Bailey's too.

Let's hope you heal quickly David!

[QUOTE=RICHARD]

JNA.

My only worry is to have to go potty halfway thru.

dear richard, you go before you put on the long johns..
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Hey guys, good afternoon. Hope everyone is staying warm. I guess I'm opening the bar this afternoon. Let's see what to make for lunch. How about some home made chicken pot pie with baking powder biscuits.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Baking powder biscuits made with buttermilk?? Chicken pot pie?? Count me in... one ~ two ~ three

Afternoon, all.

I've been so wrapped up in work lately I haven't really had any time for anything else.

Hon, I'll take some of the chicken pot pie and biscuits, but I need a large Irish coffee. Help the meds speed along.

I'd say I need to find a hobby, but I think I just found one the other day....LOL

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Laurie's visit to San Francisco

Dinner tonight was PHUN! Laurie came dressed for the occasion:

What is Mario doing reading a Science magazine?

After dinner the ladies came over to meet the M's. Sorry no pics of that, but I did grab Mitzi and MADE her meet the girls. I know, mean meowmie. And then we ended up in the bedroom - the only room big enough in my apartment for everyone to fit comfortably. As you can see the ladies got very comfortable:

Oops, first take wasn't too good. Here, this one's better - notice Woflady's new 'do

and Laurie came bearing gifts for us gals: Sunflower seeds so we may continue to grow towards the sunlight and .... PNAS "pens." Well, she THOUGHT they were pens but after playing with mine for a while, I realized it's a pencil and I can't figure out how to get the lead to go back in What kind of PNAS is this?

A good time was had by all, Dinner was delicious and we laughed so much! Till we meet again .... Pet Talk peeps are the BEST!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

It looks such fun! Pictures and everything - thanks for thinking of us! I just know that you had a great time.

I am so impressed by Mario's studying. I mean hanging around in bars is all very well, but a good education is SO important!

Here LH, here's a large Irish to help those meds along. Hope everyone is having a good President's Day.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire