Thread: Another Goodwill find!

Another Goodwill find!

I have been searching and searching for one of these at Goodwill, yard sales and anywhere I thought I may find one. I stopped by the Goodwill today to drop off a scanner printer that works but I got a newer, smaller one and I spied this in the drop off area. I asked the girl if they could price it and take it up front... She got the manager to come talk to me.. She told me it had to be processed and come back in a few days.... Ugh... someone else will get it and I have been searching, just tag it and pass it up front PLEASE! She gave in....

Meowmies are always looking for something for her babies, especially THIS one. Amy LOVES it and refuses to get out of it even with Giz and Samantha running all around her, trying to entice her out of it... LOL! She will not BUDGE! I eventually laid it over on it's back since she seemed a bit to big for the seat part and she fits perfect laid on the back rest part.... but here she is in the seat part.

She stayed like this forever but looked uncomfortable so I laid it over so she could lay on the back rest part.

I moved my wonderful other Goodwill find in my bedroom at the window for Kitty Boo and she has not moved off of it. Look how pretty she looks on that triple kitty bunk bed (aka baby changing table.)

I got this beauty of her this morning also... She is all settled in, the other "girls" are braver now and wander into the bedroom where she is now and now and then she wanders up the hall and lays on the hall window perch.
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 02-12-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wonderful pictures, and wonderful Goodwill finds! Congratulations to Amy and Kitty Boo.

Elmer wants one of those things like you found for Amy! And all of them want a baby changing table now.

Thanks, Laura!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww Miss Diva Amy now has her own special Diva chair!!! She looks so adorable!

I'm so glad to see Kitty Boo looking so comfy and happy with you now! Fantastic!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Does Miss Boo have a floppy ear? It looks so CUTE!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Amy fits right in with the Disney princesses and Kitty Boo looks nice and comfortable in the new home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Amy looks so sweet in her Princess chair! That is just perfect!! Boo is so pretty too! She has such a lovely face.

phesina... here is a picture of the whole thing so you can see it better. I was so tickled when I finally found this and since I finally found one, I am seeing them everywhere.... used, but I don't have room for another one.

Catty1
    Miss Boo had ear mites and scratched a blood vessel in her ear that caused it to fill with blood and seperate the front and back. They had to drain off the blood and put a stitch or two in it so the front and back would reattach but they said it would never stand up again and it hasn't. Now, I think it is part of her personality and I love it.

What a cute chair and lovely Amy seems so happy to claim it as her own.

Aww Kitty Boo looks so happy perched up there to look out the window.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Another Goodwill find!

Aweee how so sweet & cute.. WoW what a find.. I am going to have to go by one of the stores to see if I can find my girls one.. This is just Too Adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow.. I can see how popular one of those would be with any cats nearby. Too bad I have no room in my tiny apartment for one. It would be great at our cat shelter, though. I'll watch for one. In fact, I think I'll make the rounds and see if I can find one and also one of those Princess chairs, or a Prince chair in this case, for Elmer. And of course, yard sale season will start up again in the not TOO distant future, as I remind myself in the midst of this big snowstorm we're having now.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    phesina... here is a picture of the whole thing so you can see it better. I was so tickled when I finally found this and since I finally found one, I am seeing them everywhere.... used, but I don't have room for another one.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

phesina... THINK>>>>>KITTY <<<<<
    I saw one of those chais at Wal-Mart new and thought KITTY CHAIR and have been looking for a used one since.