Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith Died!

She said in a recent interview that she wished she had died and not her son. it's not unheard of, that people die of a broken heart. Regardless, a beautiful, innocent little baby will be the victim of paternal lawsuits and no mommy. It's heartbreaking.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by BC_MoM
    I think people need to have more respect for the dead, as cliche as it sounds.
    People need to have more respect for everyone, dead or living.

I sincerely hope that innocent little Danielynn Hope will be raised in a loving and caring environment and that her life will flourish happily and healthily in a way that eluded both her mother and her brother.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie
    People need to have more respect for everyone, dead or living.

I sincerely hope that innocent little Danielynn Hope will be raised in a loving and caring environment and that her life will flourish happily and healthily in a way that eluded both her mother and her brother.
    I agree Jackie. I can't help feel sorry for the baby though.
    Everyone is going to try and claim her because they are wanting the money they think she will inherit. Even ZaaZaa Gabor's husband is claiming the baby now.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh that is just sick,i really do feel so bad for that baby girl,money is the root of all evil they say, seems like that saying is true most of the time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️