Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith Died!

I never said she deserved to die I meant that it was bound to happen with the drugs, and the smoking. I would NEVER wish death upon something.
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    I never said she deserved to die I meant that it was bound to happen with the drugs, and the smoking. I would NEVER wish death upon something.
    Sorry I misunderstood, but that is how your posts came across to me.

I could have worded it better. I'm sorry.
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

This is Pet Talk, where every person and animal deserves to be treated with respect. Being famous, or not that intelligent, or dead does not mean she deserves any less respect. Please remember that when you are posting.
    I've Been Frosted

Rip

Rest in Peace Anna Nicole

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

RIP Anna Nicole

I rather liked the woman. Yes, she had her issues but there was this kitten like look and behavior that I found rather endearing. She was a beautiful girl as well. I know, I know, she cashed in on her looks, but in general, I think she was a natural beauty, even without her makeup.

Her lawyers will continue to haunt her deceased husband's estate, I am sure. And then there is her son's estate. Wow. What a mess.

The story will never end. That poor baby girl. She was born on my birthday, too.

The media likes to put a "spin" on the stories they report, so its hard to know what is the truth- HOWEVER- the judgement is not ours in death.
    She has a 5 month daughter, that will grow up not remembering her mother or very little. And the custody battle continues..
    RIP A.N.S.

What an absolute tragedy - hope you have found peace at last Anna Nicole
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'm sorry for her child but that woman was a drug addict and had WAY to many problems. That sounds really mean but it's true.
    You are right. That sounds really mean. You seem to lack compassion. How unfortunate.

RIP, ANS. May you find comfort at the RB, and may your daughter be protected.

I have to agree with the others - that's a bit harsh-
    and you are rather judgemental for someone so young - I hope and pray you never have any problems....
    Drug addicts need HELP - and just b/c she smoked doesn't mean she's a drug addict - God help us if that were true.
    and quite honestly don't believe everything you read - I mean I know recently she sounded really strung out but that doesn't mean she was
    a drug addict-
    her son DIED with in days of her daughter's birth.
    I never cared for her but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy and she lived and died a tragic way - she will never know her daughter and her daughter will never know her....
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I never took any interest in Anna Nicole Smith, I only know the basic details I dont know about any type of drug problem but having your son die a few days before your baby is born must of been pure heartache.

I really felt for her she must of been so confused not knowing if she could be happy for the baby or mourn for her son. Just to get through that ordeal makes her a very strong person in my eyes.

I hope shes reunited with her son in peace and I hope the whole father buisness is sorted because that poor baby needs to have a stable life from now on.

She use to facinate me. Her beauty was amazing but she was so child like. I felt so sorry for her when her son died since I know the heartbreak of loosing a beautiful child. May she rest in peace and find the peace now that she didn't have before.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I am really amazed at all the news coverage this is getting. It must be
    a sad event for her immediate family, but who was she, really? I think this
    is a very sad day for her baby daughter.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I heard the news yesterday afternoon & I couldn't believe it. I have always liked Anna Nicole. I always thought she was a kind and down to earth person. Yes, She had many problems. I really think the media got out of hand with her situation since her son passed away. She has had a sad life.. I hope now she has peace & That she is with her son..

You know it is sad that people would be harsh with the comments right now. It doesn't matter if she did drugs or not, She's passed away. At least show some respect.