Thread: Elliott

Elliott

Oh you are so gorgeous! What a lovely lovely picture. That tummy just waiting to be stroked and you enjoying every minute of it! You are absolutely adorable. What a sad start to life for you. Thankfully you now have a wonderful home and family. Those paws and that cute little face are saying 'more' and 'hug me'! You are irresistable!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the day!
    XXXXXXX

O!! Elliot!!!

Just look at that face!!! TOTAL contentment!!! Glad that you were rescued and now have a loving home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Elliot, you are so adorable! How lucky of you to be rescued by such a loving family!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Elliott

What a cutie you are! I hope your sisters were rescued to good homes, too. Enjoy your new life and your special day!
    Barbara

Elliott

Elliott,
    What a cute kitty you are! That look on your face is priceless. I'm so glad you were rescued and have a good, loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Oh you little nibbler! How adorable, and that you have grown into a lovely bigger boy!

I hope your furmom and sisters got great homes, too!

Enjoy your day and lots of love, tummyrubs and treats!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Elliot is the cutest babycat! He has a very pettable belly!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Elliott

Oh, Elliott, that face is to die for! I just want to reach through the computer and give you a great big belly rub!
    It seems you had a bit of a rough start in life but all is good now. I agree with your purrson that rescues make the best pets and you certainly prove that. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Its so great to see a cute , sweet Little Cat Of The Future and Elliott has so many years of fun, and love to give to his New Guardians.
    Hes so very lucky to be able to grow up in his Furr Ever Home surrounded by love.
    And he will repay a million times over for everything he has recieved.
    The Found Cats ALL send a Cat Of The Future MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    To ELEGANT ELLIOT COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kitten Elliott! You are PURR-ECIOUS! I agree with everything that everyone else has said this morning. I hope your mom and sisters went to good homes too. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweetypie! MMWAH a kissie for you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elliott aren't you just the cutest little boy!!!

I love that precious photo of you!!! I'd love to stroke that soft tummy!!!

Congratualtions, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a precious boy you are, Elliot Cuteness overload! How does your Mommy restrain herself from covering you, that furry belly, with kisses each and every minute?! You're just the most adorable, joyful scamp, a bundle of furry love! I'm so happy to hear you found your forever family, sweetheart! And heartfelt thanks to them for rescuing your dear Mom, assuring you and your sibings would be born healthy, live on to enjoy happy, carefree, love filled lives What a heartwarming rescue story...what a happy ending!

Congratulations to you cutie pie! Have a happy, fun filled Cat of the Day and please, have your Mommy give you lots of belly rubs, cuddles and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elliot - you are the cutest!!! Congrats on being cat of the day.

Meowy, Elliott!
    Oh my gosh! You are just the cutest wittle kitten I have ever seen. I'm so sorry about your rough past. Now, you have a caring, loving family who will do anything for you. You sound sweet in your bio. A lap cat is the purrrfect cat! Cream cheese, yum! My cats love cream cheese too! Have a purrrfect day with your family. Eat lots (okay, maybe not lots) of cream cheese and get lots (now I mean lots) of love from Mommy!
    ~HAPPY COTD, ELLIOTT~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

What a little darling love-bug you are, Elliot! I hope your sisters and mom were as lucky as you and found their way into loving hearts and homes. Since you want to be with Meowmy so much, she needs one of those papose things they make for parents to carry human babies around, so she can take you on outings . . . I bet you would take to that quite nicely, feeling ever so cozy AND close to Meowmy, just as you prefer, sweet little guy! Congratulations on being our ever so precious COTD! Celebrate with lots of lovin' along with chips and cream cheese, sweet little guy.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs