Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ragdoll(?) Kittens/ Pa *urgent Help Needed*

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    Wonderful!!! Thank you for helping, and for responding. Are you fairly close to Galene? Mapquest shows you're close to the PA. border, and hopefully Galene's willing to do some driving if needed to get them the help. I hope it's a purrfect ending for these cats. Do you have any idea what their story is? Jan
    I am about 2 1/2-3 hours away. no big deal realy, i told her i could meet her half way, or drive the whole distance! I only know, what i posted, so far the only e-mail i have gotten back, but I will keep you all posted.
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I am so glad the kits will be in good hands. Thank you for acting so quickly. Sorry I wasn't much help.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Quote Originally Posted by Reachoutrescue
    I am so glad the kits will be in good hands. Thank you for acting so quickly. Sorry I wasn't much help.
    hey no need to be sorry, we all do what we can. If I take tem all, this would be my first time fostering kitties, i have a feeling i would be a failure!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    If I take tem all, this would be my first time fostering kitties, i have a feeling i would be a failure!
    Is that a bad thing? *grin* All too many here have done the Fostering 101 course, and failed lol! If you do end up taking them, I hope Galene has access to carriers for the drive.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Is that a bad thing? *grin* All too many here have done the Fostering 101 course, and failed lol! If you do end up taking them, I hope Galene has access to carriers for the drive.
    if not, i can get some, i have many family members with carriers. As long as I know, before i even go. Just gonna have to wait and see what she says. still waiting on an e-mail from her.
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Got another E-Mail.

OMG, you are incredible! I wish to high heavens I could at least meet you half way, but to be completely honest, I don't have the finances to do it. You sound so much like me in the stay at home mom aspect that it is amazing. I have three sons in High School and I thoroughly enjoy spending time in my home while they are in school, but money wise it stinks. I will contact you a little later to make final arrangements. BTW, we are right off of Route 15 if that is the way you would drive down here. You could take the Perryville exit or the Hepburnville exit if you are familiar with the highway.

I hate to ask you this, but is there anyway that you could financially take the little boy Ragdoll? He is so sweet and needs the love so desperately, not too mention the medical care. If you prefer the little girl I know you will be thrilled with her. She knows that she is supposed to be a "show" cat. She walks around with quite the little attitude, but is a ball of fun.

The best part of this is that they love families and you have a son for either of them to play with. I can't tell you how wonderful you really are to be so willing to help, but I know that GOD is smiling down on you for this.

Thanks... Galene
    PS, this picture isn't the best, but you can see both of them a little. I will try to take a few more pix this afternoon.

I asked her, how long she would be able to hold onto the cats, as I know you all are not wanting them to become barn cats, I have also told her that I would be definitely taking the two in the picture shown, and if necessary I would take all four. I will let you all know what happens.
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    They look gorgeous! I'm a bit partial to Meezer mixes anyway. Are you planning on taking on the whole "kit-and kaboodle"?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

They look gorgeous! I'm a bit partial to Meezer mixes anyway. Are you planning on taking on the whole "kit-and kaboodle"?
    i told her i would definitely take the tw in the picture, but if she is absolutely desperate, i would be willing to take all four!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

I Wish I Could Take Some In, But I Have To Get Mellow Yellow And Orange Bud Out Of Thie Terrible Cold Before They Get Ill.
    At Least The People Are Keeping Thier Dog In Which Gives The Porch Cats A Better Chance At The Food.
    Thatt A Shame As I Would Love To Have A Little Rag Doll As A Companion.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well as it stands, I will be going and getting the two littermates on weds. I am so excited, they are just adorable! YAY!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

I'm just now seeing all this but I wanted to add how nice of you to do this critter crazy. Living up to our name our we, LOL!

I look forward to hearing how this goes and if you come home with two or four. Bless you!

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat
    I'm just now seeing all this but I wanted to add how nice of you to do this critter crazy. Living up to our name our we, LOL!

I look forward to hearing how this goes and if you come home with two or four. Bless you!
    Yes I am definitely living up to my name, have been for years now!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

They are beautiful and you are wonderful for offering to take them!!!
    Couldn't help grimacing at the cage full of food scattered about though! Sorry, it just seems a bit primative to me! I can't wait to hear more about them and see new pics of them in their new loving home!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    They are beautiful and you are wonderful for offering to take them!!!
    Couldn't help grimacing at the cage full of food scattered about though! Sorry, it just seems a bit primative to me! I can't wait to hear more about them and see new pics of them in their new loving home!!!
    If I remember correctly, she said, that was how she got them.
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    If I remember correctly, she said, that was how she got them.

It's ok, really .... I'm sure she is taking great care of them! It just sort of startled me ... lol! I should have just kept my mouth shut! They are GORGEOUS, and I am so happy for them and you both!

EDIT: OHHHH>.. you mean that was how she TRAPPED them? Well DUH!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!