Thread: Bentley!

Bentley!

Oh Boy - what a HUNK of love you are darlin!!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful DOTD day today!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Bentley & his Ball

Bentley.....aren't you a handsome pooch ~ ~ and I absolutely love your photo with the ball in your mouth

It sounds like you are the "perfect" pooch who gets along with everyone and so easy going [could you come over and have some of that rub off on our dog???]

Congratulations on being the DOTD.......you are a grrrrreat dog and I love that "patch" over the one eye.......too cute!!

Woofs from all of us.......
    Jasmine's Mom

What's up, Bentley!!
    What a cutie you are! Did you just get done playing fetch with Master? You sound like a very kind and playful pooch You are a dream dog that everyone would want- so playful, kind and just adorable! Have a great day with Master!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, BENTLEY~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hi, Bentley! You are a big handsome boy! Looks like you are ready for a game with that ball in your mouth. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Ahhh! A baseball loving Bulldog, my kinda doggie! In the words of "the King," you are one "hunka hunka burning love, " Bentley! Oh, what a face, what personality, what heart. You're just a gentle giant of a marshallow! It's no wonder you are so beloved by all! Every family should be so lucky to have a furkid as sweet, gentle and lovable as you! Congratulations to you, sweet boy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash! Big hugs and sweet kisses to you, precious Bentley! And thanks for the smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bentley James,

I love your name big fella. You sound like a very sweet friend to have.
    Your family says you make their family complete, just by being your sweet
    friendly self. You sure sound like a keeper for sure baby boy. Congratulations
    on being chosen for special honors today as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I'm sending big hugs & kisses to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bentley, you are such a cute big ol' puppy! You would get along greatly with my dog, seeing as you both love tennis balls!

Love,

--Alex
    Last edited by BlueSky; 02-03-2007 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Ah Bentley James, how cute are you, sitting there witha ball in your mouth all ready to play. I'll bet children love you as much as you love them, such a big hunky boy for them to hug. Sounds like you are living a fine life with your family so hope you all have many happy years together. Hugs and treats for you today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Bentley, you sound like a real fun guy to have around! Not to mention how handsome you are!

Niņo & Eliza

Hi Bentley!!

Awwww!!!! What a big, sweet, boy you are!! We can see you're ready to play with anyone that comes along. We'll be right there cutie!! It sounds like you're just a joy to have around and an all around wonderful guy!! You could get up on our lap anytime. We simply love a big cuddlebug like you. Congrats on being our DOTD sweetie!! Please have the family give you tons of kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I know it is late...but congrats Bentley! You are so handsome. I hope you have many many more happy days playing ball with your family.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org