Thread: Apollo!

Apollo!

Aren't you adorable! I would love to see your hippo impression, sweetie! Have a nice day and enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Apollo! What a handsome boy you are!! You know you are my favorite breed! Have a wonderful day and Congrats on being dog of the day...you are just stunning!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Hi Apollo!!!

What a big ole handsome boy you are sweetheart!! We love your cute facie and beautiful coat. Those big pawsies are adorable!! We're thrilled to hear you're living such a good life and you seem to be the star of the family show at your place!! We would give anything to see your hippo impression Please have the family give you tons of big kisses today from us. Congrats for being our DOTD and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrr Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Apollo, you are a most adorable Great Dane. Your hippo impression sounds fun! I'll have to get my mommy to get me a pool this summer to try it out . Congratulations on DOTD.
    Too many pets? What's that?

What an adorable, gentle giant of a pup you are, Apollo! What a handsome boy you are, what with that stunning coat, those massive paws and sweet face! I think we would all love to see that hippo impression of yours! I'm with you, can't spend enough time in the pool but you've got me beat in the bubble blowing dept.! We don't always have our dreams fulfilled but your Mom is one of the lucky ones, she finally got her big, goofy, lovable couch potato named Apollo! Congratulations to your Mom and to you sweetheart, on being crowned our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hugs to you, sweet Apollo! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight and every day of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Apollo, I have never seen a blue merle Great Dane before. I have a friend who has a Dane, whom I adore. I like your ears, too! I wonder what you look like when you're performing your hippo impersonation? As Dog of the Day you look like a happy and loved doggie guy. I hope you'll have a very special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What's up, Apollo!!!
    What a cutie you are. Look at those big paws and that cute adoring face! I would give anything to see your hippo impression. It must be so cute I know it's Winter time and no time for swimming, but the first day of Summer, you can jump in the pool and go swimming! Have a great afternoon on you day of honor. Lots of love, treats and pettings from Master
    ~HAPPY DOTD, APOLLO~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Apollo!

YOU R THE MOST CUTEST THING ON EARTH!
    I would love to eat u all up, lol!
    U look like my aunts dane when she was a puppy
    !
    ~Im a showjumper, an animal lover, a sister, and a great friend and the reason for who I am is because of the great people around me.~

*Rest In Peace Blossum*

Hello Apollo,

I know you probably are a very big boy by now, but I'll bet you are
    still a sweet baby at heart. Congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Apollo

Apollo, I just loved seeing you today! You are absolutely gorgeous and have the most adorable face. I had to smile when your mommy said you weighed 'only' 15 lbs at 8wks;my lab puppy was only 5 lbs at that age I can just imagine you running around, tripping over those big ol' paws of yours! I've always had a special place in my heart for Great Danes and I'm so glad to know you have such a loving family to take care of you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi, Apollo! You are such a handsome boy! I love your coat. You look like you are really enjoying your life in this photo. I'd like to see how big you will be in just a few months time. Enjoy your special day today. You deserve some extra treats and hugs and kisses. Congrats on DOTD!