Thread: Take away my scissors!!

Take away my scissors!!

We are getting family portraits done today but I didn't make it to the barbershop in time last night to get Tyler's hair cut. I ended up having a go at it myself. It isn't completely awful but I wish I had just left it long and crazy!
    Before:

Now:

Ugh this picture lets me see how uneven the front is... Maybe I'll use hair gel on him to spike it before the pictures
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Aw, he looks like a young man in the cut! Cute er, HANDSOME guy!

I think it looks fine. Don't worry about it. No one will ever look at his hair anyway, and it will be a good memory. Kids are so precious and cute at that age no matter what.

Wait until they are teenagers .... my step-daughter's school pics this year are wonderful, simply beautiful ... except for her huge silver eyebrow ring. It's seriously the first thing you notice. And my son bleached his hair for his freshman school pics, and it had grown out a bit. So in his school pics he has an inch of white hair topping an inch of dark brown hair. LOL
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Awwww! Missy ~ He's so adorable. Impossible to take a bad picture when you're that cute!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh, he is so gosh-darn cute anyway, no one will even notice he has hair.

Aww he is such a darn cutie pie, with both hair do's,it will grow back faster than you can imagine, and hey it really does not look bad at all, you should have seen my teenage daughter's hair after letting her friend cut it ,now that was a disaster, took her a few weeks, to concede,it looked bad, got it cut professionally and now it looks great, so honestly it is fine.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

No way! I think he looks ADORABLE!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

There's that sweet Tyler! Missy, you did a great job. He looks just fine.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Ah thanks everybody To my eyes it looks terrible but I'm glad that you guys don't agree
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl