Thread: Glass Engravings.

Glass Engravings.

hey!!! i do glass etchings i just started doing them not to long ago! i did one for kalei, its of her wonderful rabbit kishii! and i did two others and both of them are of horses. those are the picture ones i did over 20 glasses this christmas with engraved images like cars, name, and other images along with logo's.~if anyone wants one i'm going to try starting off with Canada first!! then we'll see how it goes. i can do custom pictures too! i did one of my sisters animals on a glass!

here is an example of what i can do, sorry for the poor picture quality.!! hope you like it!!! enjoy!!

*~Becky~*

Just beautiful!
    I have some etched glasses with Borzois on them, and the lady that did them you obviously have the same talent!

Yes she does definately have talent I got her to do my rabbit Kishii and it looks so cute! Definately was worth my money! You can send a pic into her and she can do any of your pets you want!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Wow - are those ever nice! You do a really excellent job on the glass

Yay!

Here is the one that she made of Kishii, isn't it cute! I love the frame too. It really does look like Kishii's little round head and body!

(sorry there's a big light on one part of it, it was impossible to get a picture of it without a flash.)

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Very nice job with both the horse and with Kishii!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

thank you soo much about the glass engravings!!! All the comments are greatly appreciated. thank you. i do try and get the charasteristics of the animal that i'm doing bringing out they're fine features that make them unique. thank you for looking! everyone take care.

*~Becky~*

bump!!! I hope that someone will be interested sometime.

*~Becky~*

Wow!! You have a great talent!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Beki -- Have you thought about engraving on wine glasses, or on sun catchers, or on coloured glass? Maybe making up some glass window hangers in smaller sizes, and a pricing idea would help you get selling some of your etchings off the ground?

Maybe look up any local stained glass stores in your area -- they can teach you how to cut and polish glass into different shapes, and maybe to incorporate your etched panes into other things? If you want any stained glass info, let me know -- i've been making panels and and suncatchers for a while now