Thread: Pretty, Precious Patches!

Pretty, Precious Patches!

You are such a beautiful girl, and a sweet one, too. Your story was wonderful, and I hope your original family comes to see you occasionally, since I'm sure you still miss them sometimes. What a wonderful thing they did to make sure you didn't go to one of those nasty shelters that might not have kept you alive. Sounds like you found two wonderful families to share your life with. And being such a beautiful calico, I can see why everyone wanted to keep you around for a long time. Congratulations on your special day.
    Barbara

Patches

Patches,
    What a pretty kitty you are! It's good that you found such a nice home, where you are loved and cared for. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Terrific Torti!

Patches:
    Aren't you just a wonderful and lucky kitty Your original people did the right thing in making sure you were placed in a place that would find you your fur-ever home. Kudo's to them

Your new home sounds fantastic ........and we congratulate you on being the "COTD" today.

Our favorite motto is also: please spay/neuter your cat[s] and adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue org.

Purrrs from Pearl, Keiko & June
    Jasmine's Mom

Patches is such an extraordinary Cat, a blend of many colors and shades!
    And she so very lucky to have found her happy Furr Ever Home, something that sadly many Strays never acheive.

The Found Cats All send a Calico MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To PURRRRFECT PRECIOUS COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Patches!!! You have found the GOOD life!! ENJOY!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there beautiful baby girl, Patches! I've always loved that name, especially when it comes attached to a lovely Torti girl such as you! What a heartwarming love story your proud and wise guardian shares with us; what an inspirational tale of rescue! Yes you truly are a blessing to be treasured and cherished always and forever! And you dear Patches too, are so very lucky to have been blessed with not just one devoted and responsible forever family, but two! I'm so happy to hear that they're still a part of your life!; how neat is that Your families define what true, selfless, animal love is all about Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your wonderful humans enjoy an extra special and a very happy, "top cat" day Long and happy life to you, beautiful Patches! Please have your dear Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses, for me

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty, Precious Patches!

"I like to sit on a screened in porch and watch the birds and squirrels, I watch the clouds pass by while I bathe and sleep in the sun. I am living in a warm house in the winter and a cool house in the summer." -- Patches

Sweet Patches, you are truly blessed. Your first family loved and cared for you enough to do right by their kitty. Your new family loves you, too! I really like your pretty tortie colored coat. Please have your family give you a pat for me! Happiest Cat-of-the-Day to you, honey and a long and healthy life with your loving family. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Patches you are certainly beautiful!!! ♥♥♥

What a touching story!!! I will admit to a few tears reading it.
    I'm so glad your first family loved you so much they did the best they could for you and now you having another loving family to spoil you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patches

Patches, what a pretty girl you are and sooooo spoiled! You are one lucky little girl and it sounds like your family loves you very much. I am sorry that the first family was not able to work out for you, but they obviously cared alot about you as well, and I'm sure they have some wonderful memories of you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Meowy, Patches!!
    You are one special cat. Unlike you, most cats have one family, but TWO! What a lucky girl you are. You are so cute and adorable. I love you fur. How could somebody not love you? Well, have a purrrfct Cat-Of-The-Day! Get lots of kitty treats from mommy
    ~HAPPY COTD, PATCHES~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Blog Entries

Precious PATCHES

Hi Patches! Your first family's love for you is awesome. I, Norman the King also had a loving family who moved and could not take me. They asked my veterinarian to find me a good home. On January 14th 2006, at age 9 1/2 my KatMa & Paw-Paw brought me home to the late Sasha's Palace. I'm the King of the Palace now. Then my baby brother, Felix the Prince joined us on August 1st 2006 [he was about a year old]. If your first family visit you please tell them we admire and respect them for loving you so much.

You are so pretty...and we're delighted to meet you today in Cat of the Day. Live long & prosper, precious Patches -- loved, cherished and adored by your new family. You are both so lucky to have each other!

Norman the King & Felix the Prince -- sending you kittykisses and purrrrs

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore