Thread: Zowie And Talbot

Zowie And Talbot

I am so sorry to hear about Buster, I'm sure he was much loved.
    Zowie and Talbot are very special rabbits with a very special lifestyle. My goodness a pool in their yard to swim in, how could it get any better? lol I think you two are very lucky and have the very best life a rabbit could have. I must say you are both very
    beautiful and handsome. Congratulations dear, sweet, Zowie and Talbot, our Very Best Pets of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special gourmet treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Yes those netherland dwarfs look great fun. I can't believe they have there own pool. Amazing stuff! Wish my buns like swimming, and i wish we has the kind of weather here to have an outdoor pool.

That is so neat, I dont think that I have ever seen a rabbit swim. Congratulations to your pets, they are too adorable for words.

Hi there adorable, Zowie and Talbot! Just look at you swim! Wow, that is so neat!! I too had never met a paddlin bunster befofe today! With your VERY OWN "swimming hole" no less!! My water loving Lab gives two big paws up to that move! I agree with everyone else before me...you two beautiful bunnies sure are living the good life. But more importantly, you are so very loved, cherished and responsibly cared for by the best forever family! I know you repay them every day with a wealth of love and devotion! Congratulations to you precious Zowie and Talbot, our swimmingest, sweetest most adorable Pets of the Day! And to the family of Zowie and Talbot...please accept my sympathies on the loss of your beloved Buster.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zowie & Talbot
    What a wonderful life you two have. You will be the envy of many bunnies. I didn't even know bunnies could swim. I hope you get lots of goodies and an extra dip in the pool to celebrate your day as our special Pets of the Day today.

HOW CUTE!!

What adorable big ol' wet feeties!

My, my....spoiled, spoiled bunnies!! I just want to pick you two up and give you a big hug--wet fur and all! Congrats on your day of fame--I hope you get to swim & eat all the parsley you want!! Just remember to wear your sunscreen!

Congrats you lovely Buns!

Congrats on being Pets of the Day! Your rabbits are lovely and lucky. I personally want to thank you also for the very important message at the end of your write up. Every Easter the same thing happens over and over. Poor bunny creatures are purchased for kids and then discarded as though they are not living beings. I dislike Easter because I love rabbits so much. Thank you again and give the buns a hug for me!

ZOWIE AND TALBOT

WOW !! Swimming bunnies. You two are adorable
    and such a Beautiful pair. It makes me very happy to
    know that you two have such a great forever home
    with folks who love & cherish you. Many happy Congrats
    on being chosen for a day of honor today as our Special
    Sunday PETS OF THE DAY !!!