Thread: Snowden

Snowden

Snowden?? you were abandoned with your brothers and sisters?? UNBELIEVABLE!! you are SO precious!!!!! appart from being an absolutely adorable gorgeous baby...you are so clever! I'm so glad you have your owner...you deserve everything special that life has to offer...ENJOY!!!

Snowden! I am so glad that you and your sisters were rescued. You are a sweet and smart pup. You look like a snowball! It sounds like you are doing very well, even though you are deaf. Congratulations on being today's special dog of the day. Have loads of fun, you deserve it!
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Former User Guest
    What a cuteness overload this Sunday! Snowden, you are sooooo adorable! I'm glad you being deaf hasn't stopped you from living your life full and enjoy it. I bet you love playing with your sisters.

Congratulations for graduating tof on your class and CONGRATULATIONS for being our cute DOTD today! Kisses to you little one

What a wonderful name for you Snowden, I just love it! You are such a very special pup to be deaf and already learned all those hand commands. I'm sure your growing up to be a smart, loyal and loving dog. How lucky you were to be rescued!
    Just wanted to Congratulate you for being our beautiful Sunday "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Snowden, what a beauty you are inside and outside. A smart little girl to learning all those hand signals. My goodness you can do more than my two Schnauzers can right now. Congratulations dear, sweet Snowden, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Wow Snowden, what a cutie!!! I like your name too, it's very unique. Congratulations on being the pet of the day.

Good Morning precious Snowden! Yes, the cuteness meter has just tilted here on Pet Talk!! Oh, you are so adorable Snowden!! You DO look like a big snowball I can tell by that keen look on your face, nothing's going to get you down or hold you back from being the happiest pup on the plantet! And you are SO smart, learning all those commands by hand signals! Wow!! Then, again, you ARE a Border Collie, one very intelligent breed!! I know that your life is going to be one great big adventure there with your sisters in your loving forever home! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Snowden! You are SO deserving of the title, "Dog of the Day!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW! You are cute! I hope you have a wonderful day being dog of the day and get lots of extra treats (don't forget to share with your sisters).

What a cutie, To the owner---You are a very special person to have taken in these dogs much love to you for doing this....
    Annette

Snowden
    WOW! You are one georgeous pup. I've never seen a white Collie before. How cleaver you are to understanding hand signals and all. Congratulations sweetie on finding a wonderful forever home and being our special Dog of the Day today.

Snowden, you are sooooo cute and smart too.
    Congratulations sweetie on being our special Dog of the Day.
    I'm sure you will be getting special treats today on your day of honor.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Snowden, you are adorable!!! And smart, spunky, cute, sweet....................
    Bless your owners for taking you in and loving & caring for so well.

Congratulations to you Snowden, our DOTD!

HI THERE SNOWDEN

You look like a little bear cub in your picture Sweetie.

What a cute pup you are and top of the class too.
    I'm so very happy to meet you today and offer my
    congratulations on your Special day of honor ,
    you are are Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a
    long & happy life Snowden,

Snowden, I am soooo glad that you are having a great life, and making your people and others love you more and more everyday. You are such a cute little pup, and I love your name. Snowden suits you perfectly!!!

What a little cutie you are! You border collies are so pretty, anyway, and I know you are going to be a knock-out when you get older!! Hope we see more pics of you as you grow, Missy Snowden!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *