Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Idol: Season 6

Ick, last nights show was just awful. Everyone was just brutal and Paula just gets worse every season.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    What was up with the "king of the forest" from the Wizard of Oz girl? She LOOKED like the lion and sounded like him. That was one strange human being
    I agree with you 100%. She was wacked up and just totally weird.
    Season 6 is going to be great. The auditions are hillarious and it's just the season perimire.
    What's up with Simon??? He is actually being nice to some people. What happened to the "You suck" guy???
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I watched and will watch again tonight. Although most of it is hysterical, I do get very upset when they are so mean to people who apparently are really insecure!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What I've seen so far is better than last night for sure!! Of course I loved the guy with the white Chihuahua!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Tonights auditions were horrible. Most of the people sucked. Settle was a bad city to visit again!
    The only people I like from Settle was the brother and sister. They were pretty good. I think the brother was so better than his sister. What do you PTers think: brother or sister???
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

^ Yup! I yelled in at the b/f "remind me never to visit Seattle!"...lol. Just wow. Had me cracking up. Although there were a few that it's just like "cut them off! cut them off!" And that is why I love the beginning episodes.
    I'd have to vote for the brother on the 2 that were actually o.k.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

All i ever watch are the auditions!! they just crack me up!!! Te mother and daughter tonight were way scary!!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I was really disappointed at how rude they were being to people who were obviously "special." They made them out to be circus freaks. I'm sorry, but not everyone is born perfect. I used to work at an assisted living group home for mentally disabled people and they really do think they can sing. Humiliating them like that on public tv is just a low blow. But then again, these people are very near and dear to my hearts, so I quickly take offense on their behalf.

Just my 2 cents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I agree Lobodeb, some of the comments they made were horrible. I really like the young 16 year old girls voice. I also loved the brother and sister. They were both really great!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I caught some of last nights show - not all of it.

I thought the brother/sister were good (the brother was much better than the sister).

I thought the mother & daughter that looked alike were the 2 sweetest people to ever appear on AI. They had a great sense of humor & a wonderful outlook on life.

I didn't catch them making fun of the special people.

Did you see the "I shot the sheriff" guy from last season?
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Yeah. They do get harsh with the comments, but that is what makes it so great. I'm sorry, but people have seen the show, and you knowwwww what you're in for. Even if I had a good voice I'd be prepared for Simon...lol. The mother and daughter one killed me. Made me think the mom was deaf cause wow. How could you say your child was good when they sounded like that? And for the ones who's friends supported them and told them to do it...I'd go home and kill them! (not literally of course). I mean some friends to send you in there to make a fool of yourself. Gosh! I can't wait til next week!
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    The mother and daughter tonight were way scary!!!!
    Oh yeah, they were spooky the way they both looked alike (and it wasn't a good look) and, puhleeze! Get a bra!

Mr. unchained melody was painful but made me laugh out loud, literally.

The brother and sister were both good, but need self-confidence to pull through the rest of the season.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I keep missing it When is it Tuesday and Wednesdays??

I liked the brother and sister too and I was freaked out by the mother and daughter!
    I hope that was set up and they are not really like that, but I guess you never know!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Simon can be so harsh. But usually what he says is true, or we're thinking it, but we just haven't the guts to say it. I find he is a very good judge, though, he usually is right when it comes to their singing, and I love his personality. But I gotta say, this season is GREAT. As soon as I saw the commercials I knew it would be. Some of the auditions are just hilarious. Although, I feel kinda bad for some people when Simon insults them. But the auditions are by far my favorite part of American AND Canadian Idol. Usually I get bored once the auditions are finished, stop watching, and then tune in when they are gonna announce the winner. But some years I have stuck through it all.

All in all, it's a good season so far.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]