Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dying my hair- and good news otherwise..

Dying my hair- and good news otherwise..

After 3 surgeries- I looked at my hair today- and who put all this grey in my hair???? I am biting the bullet today, and using Loreal dark blonde-.. I hate the grey! I have been told several times, anethesia can change your hair color- uh huh.. I think age is catching up with me, and just didnt have time before to notice...
    And on good news- my ex is moving OUT OF STATE!!! You all have nooooooo idea how relieved I am.. I have a overwhelming temptation to help him GET OUT OF here... lol. ( yes I am kidding..)
    My daughter is upset- she says she wont be able to see him much. .. I hate to admit- meanwhile I am all but jumping up and down inside with joy.. ( arent I awful??)... I just keep pointing out to her I lived in several states, and always able to see my parents- and since we had to stay at her house- the visits were better than a "drop by"... ( meanwhile- I do the congo inside.. )

Good luck with your hair. As for the ex...let's congo!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
    Good luck with your hair. As for the ex...let's congo!
    Can you congo for me??? I will join you all in 3 more weeks.. ( and maybe with a few back flips.. rofl..)

A congo for you, a congo for me... oh and I wouldn't push it with the backflips.
    Forever in my heart...

Roflmbo!!!!

I feel your pain about all the gray hair! This is the first time in years that I have completely let my natural color grow out. Imagine my surprise to find that my natural color now includes silver hairs ALL OVER my head! I have a bottle of hair color in the bathroom cabinet, I've just been too uninspired to fool with it lately. I really need to do it though, because I hate that old lady I see in the mirror!

Congrats on your ex moving! I don't see that happening for me .... I'd have to be the one to move, which I would LOVE to do ... but hubby's job is too good to leave right now. Maybe one day he'll get transferred to another location. Hey, one can dream, right?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I will admit- the new hair " do" does help alot mentally.. lol.. ( now if I just could go somewhere... lol)

hmmmm.....grey hair????? what is that??? I have never seen any!!!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God Bless you- but trust me- it was there... lol..

*50* this summer and NO grey here. I don't know why.
    Forever in my heart...

My birthday is in March- and yup- it showed up... ( maybe I have been stressing too much ya think?)

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God Bless you- but trust me- it was there... lol..
    ROFLMAO!! I was refering to myself!!!! he he he!!!!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    My birthday is in March- and yup- it showed up... ( maybe I have been stressing too much ya think?)
    Well, I hear it can happen overnight, so no bragging here. I could be next!
    Forever in my heart...

I know the grey hair feeling. I have one piece, in my bangs, about an inch wide that is totally white. That's frankly why I still wear bangs ... because then the white stripe is only about three inches long. If I don't have bangs, the white stripe is about three feet long, and I look like a skunk! My son's friend told me once, "Hey, Shanna, that's hot. Next time you bleach it, you should dye it pink or something." LMAO! I didn't correct him ... better to think me cool than old. LOL

I, too, was pretty darn happy when my son's dad moved away.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog
    I know the grey hair feeling. I have one piece, in my bangs, about an inch wide that is totally white. That's frankly why I still wear bangs ... because then the white stripe is only about three inches long. If I don't have bangs, the white stripe is about three feet long, and I look like a skunk! My son's friend told me once, "Hey, Shanna, that's hot. Next time you bleach it, you should dye it pink or something." LMAO! I didn't correct him ... better to think my cool than old. LOL

I, too, was pretty darn happy when my son's dad moved away.
    Ha ha haha ha ha ha ha!!! My mom has a white stip about 3-4 inches wide in her bangs too!! very funny!! I call her a skunk!!!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!