Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lilly UPDATE*** SHE is a mama!!* Babies are arriving!1/11/07

Lilly UPDATE*** SHE is a mama!!* Babies are arriving!1/11/07

Hi just a quick update on one of our 5. Lilly one of the grey rescue kitties my son found and fostered(was supposed to be 3 F and 1 male according to the Az vet they saw before we moved) got pregnant by the other F. (yes we know it's impossible ....but he was a she they thought as his testicles hadn't descended, so the male was neutered and the "girls" we held off on till the gained a bit more weight ) Needless to say all are neutered now except Lilly who will be as soon as possible after her litter arrives. Now don't go off on us finding homes as they are all staying here. And Dr. Pope does young kitty neuters (he donates time to HS and Foster programs here to spay and neuter kitties and pups ) So mommy and babies will all be done ASAP. Will post and update when they arrives (with pics of course) of the ahem *fatherless* Kitties

Kym

UPDATE!!
    Lilly is as we speak now finishing up her delivery, she has at this time 1 Grey and 2 Blackies! she is still delivering, and is a natural wonderful mama!! As soon as she comes out and takes a potty break, we will snap some pics of our new family! (we are hoping for 2 additions but I guess we will be an 8+ cathouse now ) Have no Idea how I am going to explain I am not the local crazy cat lady, just the local crazy lady
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0003.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	255.3 KB 
ID:	33092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0004.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	224.4 KB 
ID:	33093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0005.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	33094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0006.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	33095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0007.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	33096  

Last edited by Dr.Goodnow; 01-11-2007 at 05:48 PM. Reason: adding pics/updating
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Cant wait to see pics of the babies, i hope momma does well, and so do the babies. Good luck!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Thanks! we will keep a close eye on her in the next cpl of days. Dr. P says to expect 3, but she looks like a beach ball was blown up in there! She is little to begin with so she looks HUGE. I will try to get a few pics up tonight, but she is a very very shy girlie. Although my blind IO and her are best buds, his 22 pounds and her teeny little greyness peeking out from under his Kitty cuddles.

These things happen! Imagine your surprise! I hope all goes well with the delivery and all babies are healthy! Mommy too!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks Kim, and yes surprise was one word we used.......................LOL

We Are Praying That The Babies All Arrive Safe And Sound, And That You Can Post Some Super Cute Photos.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Same here Dr. Goodnow~ ( Who would have thought )

We're hoping all goes well for Lilly and her little sugar packets!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

*bump* for those that wanted to see her before she loses her "womanly" figure! I love her frosting face! always reminds me of a kitty that got caught eating Buttercream Frosting....

I really notice her 'plumpness' in the first picture! What a sweet girl! That young man seems to know how to hold a shy kitty...she looks ok!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LOL thanks and I will pass your compliment on to Jas! (thats my hubby and he is a grampa 4xs over ) he will love that you used young and him in the same sentence! ROFL

Awww, boyish good looks always fool me! LOL If he has a hat, and it gets too small, we KNOW what happened!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good luck with the momma to be. I hope all goes well for you and her. Please keep us posted on her and her babies. It is alway sad when this sort of thing happens, but I guess not every vet can be right. At least she is in good hands now. Good luck and we can't wait to see pics of the new kits!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Kym,

Can you say "OOOOOOOOPSIE"????? Good luck!! Call me when they get here!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Rofl Donna! Now we need to rename Belladonna......uhhhhhhhh maybe BOYa Donna? I guess he can keep his girlie name now that his boy parts are no longer functioning? I will call you as soon as Lilly gives birth. Jasper of course is thrilled I am certain Rusty will be a good second Mama to them, and all I can think of is do banks offer loans for more auto clean litterboxes .........get the feeling that 4 boxes wont be enough anymore *sigh*<-----------wonders if they can be papered to match the house decor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    ...I love her frosting face! always reminds me of a kitty that got caught eating Buttercream Frosting....
    Awwww! That's just what I was thinking after looking at her pictures! What a cute kitty! I can't wait to see the wee ones! Do keep us posted

**hugs**