Thread: "Bad Luck" is following me around every corner...

"Bad Luck" is following me around every corner...

*Sigh* I know this will sound childish, but I'm crying right now because my blue gourmi fish (Blue Barry) has killed my old goldfish AND just today my sucker mouth (Sally) died. I really really dispise this fish. My Mom says I can't flush it because she paid 5 dollars for it. And I don't think I could bring myself to do that anyway. Hopefully tomorrow I'm going to get a new fish tank and get some goldfish, I like goldfish and maybe the only fish I'll ever like. *Sigh* I talked to my Mom about the hamster breeding SAE Program. She doesn't have a problem with it and she says she'll try to convince Gary (my step-dad) to let me do it. She convinced him to let me keep my rabbits inside. So, I think she can convince him this time too. I'll try to keep you all updated. And I really really hate this fish.
    ~Meg~

Hi, can the blue fish be separated and be okay? I think if you can't live well with him/her it might be better to try to find a neighbor, friend or someone else who might want him/her. Some people get along better with cranky pets, ya know...my mom absolutely loves her cat, Sweetie, who is anything BUT sweet...she is loveable in her own cantankerous way.

Good luck with everything.
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~

Former User Guest
    Sorry to hear that Meg. I guess you better not have other fish on the same tank with that fish.
    And goodluck with the breeding stuff, I hope Gary will come to his senses and allow you to do it!
    Keeping fingers crossed here for you!

So sorry to hear about this Meg!