Thread: Corky

Corky

Hello Corky,
    You are so beatiful. I love how you are able to change colors. I also love the smile you are showing us in your picture. Your owner obviously loves you very much and takes great care of you. Congrats on being POTD, you certainly deserve this wonderful honor.

Hi Corky!

What a pretty girl you are! I Love your color, such a pretty green!
    The FurGirls + One

Corky

Corky, that is such a great picture of you with your tongue sticking out like that, and your skin looking so green! I am so happy to hear that your young friend rescued you and is taking such great care of you, making sure that you get your exercise and lots of sun. You are just gorgeous and I can tell that you are one happy little guy. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Corky you look so happy!!!

I can't blame you for laughing; you have such a wonderful life and loving guardian!!!
    Your wonderful picture sure made me grin today!!! I just couldn't help but smile back at you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our wonderful happy Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is so awesome that you saved your momey up to buy your lizard! I can tell how much you love her! She's so pretty...so bright and green....I use to have a little iguana, but he died...his name was Mario!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hi there Corky!!! Oh, aren't you the gorgeous Iguana girl, what a smile! And you have every reason to be happy, don't you sweetheart! A creature couldn't hope for a more responsible and devoted guardian than yours Wow, a fundraiser!!! Now that's a true labor of love! Your terrific young guardian deserves major kudos for her/his commitment to such a worthy cause! And how well she/he has been rewarded for no doubt this is just the beginning of a life long friendship, an unbreakable bond of unconditional love Congratulations to you beautiful Corky, our extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Nothing but "green" today, right Corky? Long and happy life to you, dear Corky

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

When I saw your cute little iguana smile, I just had to read your story, Corky. You're just beautiful! My son used to have an iguana boy named Fafner. I really grew to love iguanas, especially your happy expressions and gorgeous skin. I'll bet you put a big smile on your owner's face every day! You are a very special pet of the day, sweetie!

Hello, Corky!!!
    Oh my gosh! You are so adorable!!! I love Iguanas and they are so cute, but your the cutest of them all. Your owner must love you so much. He saved a lot of money to rescue you from a reptile shelter. What a sign of love!!!
    Have a great reptiley day! Get lots of hugs and kisses from your owner!
    ~HAPPY POTD, CORKY~

Corky, you look so happy and it must be because you have such a devoted, loving guardian! Seems like your every need is attended to properly, and now you have the added joy of being crowned our POTD . . . time to celebrate! Interesting that you turn brown when your person is not around, but then change into gregarious, grateful green when your person comes home . . . what a splendid creature you are, showing your appreciation for such a good home with true colors of emotion!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs