Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Emerald Girl

6 months

So much has changed in our lives over that time. Yet, my heart still stands still every time I think of you. You brought such beauty, warmth and comfort into our lives and that is what I'm missing so much right now. You could always set my mind at ease with one look of those soulful eyes.

I miss you little one - you'll always have my heart.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Nakita misses you as well.Eor all the trips she has taken with the Pet Angel Army to Hawaii and the Orient she misses her home and visits at least once a week to see how you are. Shes sad that you are sad and wishes that she could let you know that she travelling the World and having a good time,
    but like you Nakitas life will not be complete until she sees you again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Unhappy

We may not have our feline friends forever, but we will always have memories to give us some comfort after they are gone. Nakita will always be with you in spirit....take care...
    Nine is Fine!!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

We think of Nakita often too.
    I'm glad you didn't have her one less day than you did.
    Forever cherished, Nakita

I also think of Nakita from time to time, she made a lasting impression on me, and my mother also mentions her occasionally as I always used to show her the photos of her when they were posted.
    Nakita touched so many people's souls she's a true angel now, though everybody who saw her always knew that

Sweet Little Nakita

I just want you to know that I think of the two of you from time to time and hope you are doing better life seems to carry on with or without the sweet souls that once touched us. But take comfort in knowing that you will once again meet up with her at the bridge. I too understand the longing that goes with missing them. Its almost been 4 yrs since my little Pricilla has passed and I still have times that I miss her tremendiously. I have my little Chloe and Paris that I count on day to day to fill the hole that she has left. They do fine in there mission but still don't replace the personality that Pricilla had daily. I just hope you are doing o.k. I would love to hear how you are doing and how your life has changed. Please know I do hope you and your husband are doing o.k. and that you are able to carry on even though I totally understand the longing you are going through. ((((HUGS)))))

*I've been Boo'd*

I, too, think of Nakita often.

Nakitas Having A Great Time In Paris And Wants You To Know That Although She Misses You So Much Shes Marking Down Places That You Can Share Together.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Kass,
    Thinking of you and hoping things are getting easier to bear. Hugs to you and Rob. I'm glad to hear that you're healing. It takes so long, but the memory of Nakita will never be far away.
    Peace to you. Jennie

Kass,

I hope you're well and wanted to let you know I have been thinking about your recent post about Nakita. The pain in your words has once again grabbed my heart and it's taken too long to respond.

It so reminds me of how long it took me to accept the losses of my previous furbabies. Many things since have helped - especially having Eve choose us to be her purrents

Of significance in many of my past thoughts was the revelation that life with my RB babies has helped to make me who I am today and in many ways, those lessons haven't ever stopped. They taught me well and made me a better person. Everything I know to do for Eve and the wonderful love I share with her are largely the benefit of the many years of experience with August and Roxy. I am grateful for the time with them and even more grateful they taught me so much about myself.

Your time with Nakita is and will be infinite. She has given you a gift that will stay with you always and when you're ready, her gift will guide you to a happier time.

Great big hugs to you and Rob - I hope you are soon able to draw on your memories and smile. Nakita will, no doubt, be smiling with you.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

One year ago today, my precious Emerald Girl passed away. We all fought hard to save her but it wasn't meant to be and her 4 years on this earth were cut way too short.

My heart was left in pieces and even now, a year later, I'm still feeling bruised from Nakita's sudden passing since she was my ultimate companion.....she was my heart.

So, as I keep her wonderful memories close at this time, I thought I would share the other thing I still have, her pictures. Hopefully the Photobucket program will work, it's the first time I'm using it:

Nakita Tribute

Even after a year, I wanted once again to thank all of you behind the scenes who helped Rob and I through her illness, passing and the grief that followed. You're all angels and we're so very thankful and honoured to know each and every one of you. Your actions, words and comfort helped us more than you know.
    Last edited by Russian Blue; 02-02-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Kass, yes it works. What a wonderful tribute to sweet Nakita. Every time I'm at a cat show and I see a Russian Blue I always comment how I've never seen one as gorgeous as Nakita. She sure had the most beautiful emerald green eyes that I've ever seen.

She left you way too soon and I know that you're still hurting inside. I wish there was something that I could say to give some comfort. All I can say is that you will see each other again some day and I'm sure that she'll continue to watch over you and your new furkids. She'll continue to be missed but she'll never be forgotten. She was one in million. Please take care. ((((HUGS))))

To see her as a kitten...what a dear little girl! There are a few pictures where I see a happy kitty smile...she loved and trusted you both - what a 'shoulder cat'! You two were so totally committed to her, and she knew it.

Near the end, Kass, I recall you saying she gave you a look...that it was time, and she trusted you to help her then too. You and Rob know you did the right thing - and such a rich treasure and love as Nakita is never lost.

I hope she can give you some sign, if she hasn't already. How perfect that she had you two, and you had her.

Her life could not have been better.

Thank you for sharing the memorial pictures...{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Your Nakita was a very special beauty. A once-seen-never-forgotten kind of cat. I think of her often, and it is so lovely that you have so many beautiful pictures of her.

It is good to be able to look at them and remember her.