Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Emerald Girl

Kass, what a beautiful tribute.

Nakita's extraordinary beauty was just the form in which a graceful and noble spirit was living.

I am crying here for you and Nakita.

Major LES here...
    What a wonderful tribute. You certainly have a way with words, Kass...and I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Nakita certainly did touch us all with her beauty and grace. I agree with the person who said that your love of Nakita was so apparent in the photos you took of her. Each one unique and always stunning. She truely was a fairy kitty, not of this earth. She definitely was unique, and there will never be another Russian Blue of her equal. I'm so very glad that I was able to "meet" her and you in this community. I always delighted in seeing threads by you, even if at times I didn't post. I always looked at her pictures

Much love for you, dear. I wish there was something I could do to ease the pain. I know Nakita is forever going to look over you from heaven.

**hugs**
    Last edited by wolflady; 01-09-2007 at 12:57 PM.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Kass, what a beautiful tribute to the beautiful Nakita. I'm still stunned at the loss and think about you, Rob and her every day.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute, Kass. In every single line I can see your love for her, and your pain about having to let her go. She sure must have been some kind of angel and you're blessed that you had her in your life. I only wish your time together wouldn't have been this limited!

Everything you describe - like the emptiness and silence of your house - sounds so familiar, it was the same here when my Katz went for the Bridge. But that won't comfort you now.

I wish there was anything I could say... It will take time. Your fond memories of dear Nakita will help you some day to remember her with a smile on your face and not with a tear in your eyes. And in your heart, she will live on forever. My feeling is that there's a special bond between you and Nakita that death cannot cut.

(((HUGS)))
    Kirsten

Unhappy

An absolutely touching and loving tribute to you dear girl!! Sleep softly, sweet Nakita.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Unhappy

My heart is breaking for you...

My favorite photo of Nakita was taken after she'd won a box of goodies (in a photo contest, if I remember correctly). She was sitting in the midst of her bounty of prizes, with a regal smile on her face as if to say, "It's good to be queen."

Nakita was simply exquisite. Her life was too brief, but she touched so many hearts in that time.

oh Nakita of the Emerald Eyes.
    I know up at the Bridge you are whole again and feeling like your "old" self. I also know you have "forgiven" your mom b/c you know she was just trying to keep you with her. You, sweetheart, will forever be remembered.
    I send hugs along the miles Kass.
    Nakita - godspeed to the Bridge- play hard until your Mom is reunited with you again. Be her angel.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

lovely.. that poem was great one too, it says all.

frolic away and rest peacefully, exquisitely beautiful beautiful sweet nakita..

((((hugs)))) for you, kass and rob, don't mind my goosebumps and tears.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

What a beautiful tribute for a truely beautiful kitty. My heart breaks for you and for your loss. There will never be another as breathtaking as her, as she was truely one of a kind.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Major LES....I'll be back later.

I lit a candle for you and Rob.

http://virtual-candle.org/showcurrent.php

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

This is so hard

Kass-I truely know what your going through I think that is why I too am struggling so hard to put into words how much this little kitty meant to me....

I didn't even meet this amazing little soul. It didn't matter you made us all understand the Purrson she really was. I have been praying everyday that you would let us know how you and your husband have been doing. You have such an amazing way with words...... Even though I know this is a hard time you always have the support and understanding from all of us. Its been a little over a year since we lost our sweet little Pricilla and it still hurts like it was yesterday. Understand that it will hurt for a long time.... Its o.k. to cry......and that she is always with you......

You will find things that she has done at times, that you didn't know about. Like you will one day find secret little spots she has hidden toys that you didn't know about. Or a place where she slept that you can not disturb(My closet was one of those places....I still havent moved her favorite spot.) And even though its hard try to smile that is what she would have wanted....We are all here for you, I understand the pain-man do I know what that feels like....they bless us for a reason I feel... Like they came to us to teach us compassion and that they too have a spirit... Just know that we are all here

And little Nakita play with Cilla at the Bridge shes a sweet girl and tell her I miss her.... Rest in peace sweet girl we will miss you forever

*I've been Boo'd*

***HUGS***

Nakita, try to visit your meowmie and pawpie every day. Remember to do all the things that you used to do, brush your paw across tear streaked faces, and make your presence known.

I am so, so, sorry for the death of your beloved companion. Try to take solace in that she knows you did EVERYTHING possible for her. She knows. Here, tears are flowing for you both and Nakita. She will always remember her parents and she will be waiting for you.

Truly the most beautiful tribute I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your special girl with all of us.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

OMG, I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel.

I don't have the words, I am sorry as I still don't have them for myself. But chin up, it will get better.

(((((((((hugs))))))))

~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!