Thread: RIP fishies

RIP fishies

Hard hit to my tanks recently. Gulliver, the betta died on the way home for x-mas break yesterday, I expected it, he's been listless lately. I also had to put down Tony the midnight shubunkin, Suerte and Tango the sarasas, and a twinbar platy. The goldfish herd has TB and these guys were showing the worse signs.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm so sorry about your fishies.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

i'm so so sorry about your fish!!! bi, can I ask you a question? what do you mean that you had to put them down? just wondering....
    again, I'm so sorry about your fish, they can really grow on you, can't they?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'm sorry about your fish. It is so hard to lose some many at once. May they RIP.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Genny: I mean to euthanize them. There's nothing you can do for TB in fish once it starts to show. I do it with clove oil as it the best method to me. There are a lot of accepted methods to euthanizing fish, but some are a little less humane. Yeah they really do grow on you. They're the only pets I can have in college so I spend a lot of time and money on tank care and maintenence. Tony was my b-day present from my girlfriend too. My only midnight shubunkin.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm so sorry to hear about your fish. They really do grow on you. People expect not to care when they die, that was me and I cried when Flame my red betta died.

oh! ok I just wondered....I'd never heard of anyone putting a fish to sleep. I bet that's a hard thing to do.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'm so sorry. It's so hard to get a fish well once he/she is sick.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

that must have been terrible, I'm so sorry about your fishies. I know what you mean. I get very attached to my fish as well. Years ago I had a fish named Chubby and when he died I was so upset and cried. I even gave him a good burial with a tiny grave stone. Now I'm very attached to my Queen, I hope she never dies. Once again I am so sorry about your fish, some things can be so contagous in fish.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I'm so sorry.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.