I'm just eavesdropping on my mom's phone call, (I can't help it, she talks loud and I'm in the next room) and she said something about her father, my grandpa. He had knee surgery this morning, and all went well but if I'm understanding the bits and pieces of this conversation, they found something else. My mother said to her sister that, "It could be cancer, it could be hodgkins..." and she almost started to cry again and she just kept saying, "I don't want to lose my dad, please, I don't want to lose my dad."

I don't want to lose my grandpa. He means the world to me, and I'm getting choked up just writing this. I know the day comes for all older people but I just don't want to accept that it might be happening to my grandparents. My grandmother will just die without him, I know she will.

I KNOW Pet Talk prayers work. Please, please, please. I know I haven't been around lately and I have upset some of you recently, but just pray for me, okay? Please don't let him have cancer.

My mom just told me it was a hernia surgery and it turns out it wasn't a hernia at all. It was a marble size growth and they are pretty sure it's cancer. They are testing it and will know by Wednesday. I'll keep you updated.

Oh, please pray for me and grandpa. Please. I can't lose him.

I'll try and find a picture to post.