Thread: My poor little girl (she's ok) - 3 pics added post 38

Threaded View

My poor little girl (she's ok) - 3 pics added post 38

I didn't want to scare anybody with the title of this thread so I'll let you all know right away that she's doing good - relatively speaking.

I feel so bad though, because......well.....like many an old lady.....she is now wearing diapers.

We had the motorhome pretty well pee proofed - puppy pads everywhere, I slept under a shower curtain so she could sleep on top of me and I didn't have to worry about her peeing all over the bed, etc., but it was just getting to be too much for me to clean up after her so I resorted to the dreaded diapers. I just bought them today and she seems to be tolerating them well. At first she walked like she had a 10 ton weight on her butt, but now it's almost as if she doesn't even know it's there. And she squatted to pee - on the couch no less - and I didn't immediately grab her and put her in the litter box, so I think she's going to like them once she really gets used to them. I know I'm going to like them.

No pictures though. Right now we're both still getting used to them. To me she looks pitiful and so sad, and to her....well....it's hard for little old ladies to get used to the idea of having to wear a diaper, so she's a little too humiliated yet for pictures.

Other than peeing everywhere, she is doing well - continues to beg for food all the time, likes her snuggles with her daddy and likes to go outside again now that we're out of the desert and in a nice park again.

We just got in a few days ago and I had to completely de-dust the motorhome and everything in it - what a mess! - so I'm hoping to be able to be back here and spend a little more time one of these days soon, but wanted to let you know about the latest development in my geriatric ward.
    Last edited by Tubby & Peanut's Mom; 01-04-2007 at 09:24 PM.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl