Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We need prayers more than ever!

We need prayers more than ever!

We took Daisy in for a checkup and the Vet decided that she should be operated on today because her shoulder was not getting any better, and he does not know what kind of damage is in there, maybe muscle maybe crushed bone and it would get worse. It was the hardest decision I had to make, but I want her to live the best life she can and if I took her home to think it over I could never bring her back.
    He said he would let me know around 4 what happened. I will do the most praying I have ever done in the next few hours. She was so scared. I love her so much.
    Jackie

I forgot to tell you that Perry will be home this afternoon, we have to bring him back as his liver is not functioning the way it should in a couple of days.
    We will be so happy to have him home.

The TV station KFMB has contacted us in regard to the pitbull attack.

Awwww poor little Daisy

Oh Jackie, I guess it is good that little Daisy has the best chance of having a full recovery as possible. It is simply amazing how much Vets can do now days. You and your husband and pups will be in my thoughts and prayers for such a long time. So far things have worked out ok for Daisy and Perry and hopefully it will continue. Chin up. Keep your spirits high for those puppies of yours. They will need your strength to get through all this. And you need ours.

Our prayers are coming, Jackie. I am glad your veterinarian is so diligent. But I know it breaks your heart to take Daisy back.

Please keep us posted, as you can. We love you all.
    Logan

Former User Guest
    Oh Miss Daisy...hang on girl, this operation is for your own good, you know your mommy woulnd't put you thru it if it wasn't good for you.
    Jackie, you made the right desicion, and she'll be just fine after it!
    I'm glad to hear Perry can come home, I bet you are more than thrilled! Can I ask how old Miss Daisy and Perry are? I've forgatten...

Jackie, as always the pups are in our thoughts and prayers. She will do fine...look what she's overcome already...this is a piece of cake comparatively. I'm glad the Perry comes home so soon!! Prayers on their way for the liver function to get better.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Prayers are on the way. I will ask God to send some of his special healing angels to be with Daisy and her doctors as they go through the operation and of course you too. Give Perry a kiss for me while you wait.

Oh, Jackie, what a time of mixed emotions for you! It must have been so difficult to leave Miss Daisy again. And Perry is coming home, but has to go back and there are still concerns about him. Definitely, our prayers are redoubled. We are still with you. Take care of those precious babies, Lord!
    Liz
    Levi, Goldy, and Otto
    http://www.ottos-outfits.com

Oh Jackie! I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Perry and Don will comfort you and keep you busy while Miss Daisy is getting operated on. I hope the surgery goes well and that whatever damage is fixed. I hope Perry's liver hold up and that he will recover quickly.

I know how much you love her and how difficult this is. But you are making the right decision.

Jackie,

Thanks for the update. I will be praying without letup, that
    Daisy will be fixed up good as new and begin her final healing
    till she's completely better. Give Perry a soft hug from me when
    you see him also. Will be praying with all my might, that God
    continues to bless you all. We love you Daisy & Perry.Stay
    strong, we can all pray together until they are both home
    and completely recovered. Hugs to You & Don. Liz & Buddy.

We'll get rite on it, Miz Jackie! ... Hello, God?

Hi, God ~

It's us again, Cinder & Smokey ~

We hate to keep buggin You onna Prayer Line;
    But our friend Miss Daisy is gonna see the Sir Jury guyz again this afternoon...

Could You help her out by watchin over the White Coats an maybe Guide their hanz while they fix her up?

We realy 'preciate all the Help You've given to Daisy and Perry ~
    But they both need just a lil more. Please?

All us FurKids and Hoomins are Sooo Thankful for ebberthin You've done!

Thanks again, God!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Many prayers and tail wags coming your way!

I hope Perry's liver function gets better very quickly and that Miss Daisy doesn't have to stay at the Vets for long after her surgery.

*HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I don't see how God can not answer the prayers of Cinder and Smokey! They are so innocent and child like. I know they touch my heart!!

Jackie, does the vet feel that Perry's liver will start to function again normally? My prayer vigil is continuing.

They said they will keep checking Perrys, I don't understand something about the enzymes. One of you asked, Daisy is 4 and Perry is 3, His birthday is on the 4th of July.
    I'm trying to keep busy or I'll go crazy, now our phones are not working good, suppose to fix them this afternoon.
    Jackie
    Thank you all again

Jackie and Don -- Will keep the prayers going for Daisy and Perry. Hope his liver functions get straight. Also, hope Daisy does well in surgery.

Phred -- those pups of yours are just too sweet!! How could God, who is loving and caring of all His creations, not answer such great prayers? He can't -- they'll get better. It's great to be a part of such a loving and giving community, even though I don't get here very often these days.

Love to all of you, Jackie, Don, Perry and Daisy.
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

...Thinking good thoughts here in San Diego... maybe being in the same town will help

I'll try to keep my eye out for a story on KFMB.