Thread: GLH Kitty Hawk!

GLH Kitty Hawk!

This is kitty! i'm sure that my friend kalei has told you great stories about her! Just a little brush up!The great ol mare is Pregnant, and she has authoritis! i figure next year that she will have to be put down sometime after she has the baby because her leg is soo bad and there isn't anything the vet's can do ~! but she is soo happy and has a great personality i had her for 10 years and she has helped me through some rough times ! i'm soo greatful to experience 10 years of my life with this mare! when i was 12 i went into a competition with her (authoritis wasn't in her legs at that time) and when they called my name to get a ribbon she fell asleep standing up and layed over in the saudust pile i ended up getting another horse near her to budge her! she is a hoot! When ever i go outside she looks around the ol truck that she eats off of and she nickers and holds her ears up! sometimes she gets out lose from the pasture and she walks around the yard i happen to look out "oh theres kitty lose again!" Good kitty doesn't go any where but on our property ! she doesn't even go out the drive way~! anyway i hope you enjoy the pictures of her

*~Becky~*

Aww Kitty Hawk looks great! lol I was there when you took those pics....I wonder who the person in black is lol. Merry Christmas Becky and Kitty! Give Kitty a big old Chocolate bar for me!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

She is beautiful and she sounds like a great girl!
    Sorry about the arthritis, one of my favorite horses from my old stable eventually succumed to it too.

Niņo & Eliza

Aww. I love these pictures of Kitty. ^_^ The first one is funny. She looks so relaxed with Kalei in that picture.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]