Thread: Grrr... Allen's gone above and beyond now :(

Grrr... Allen's gone above and beyond now :(

I love Allen, and I defend him to the family when he pees all over everything, but Mr. Brat has gone above his worst offense: He peed all over EVERY Christmas gift. Its a pee-fest. No idea if he's been doing this one present each day or if he did it last night, but everything had to be washed and re-wrapped.... do you realize what Walmart was like when I went in to buy more gift boxes and paper?

I bought two bags of Cat Attract litter this afternoon and will be replacing every litterbox in the hopes that this helps him again (he had stopped peeing the last time I used it for a few weeks, but I ticked him off by giving him a bath a few weeks ago so he's back to peeing)

All the while, I'm am blaming Allen, but it COULD also be Pouncer since he's straining to pee again. Poor boy. I hope he feels better soon. I have been giving him valium again and might start steriods tomorrow if I don't see improvement.

Kim, I'm sorry to hear this. You sure have been very tolerant about this. I don't think that I would be able to handle it. If I was you, I'd put the wrapped presents some where safe because it could happen again. I hope that the cat attract will work. Good luck.

Very frustrating.

BAD!! boy(s)!

OH MAN! What a mess!! I think it is time to shut them up where they can't get to the presents again and that'll really tick them off!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh gee. One of the most frustrating parts of feline ownership! I don't have any ideas how to stop it either. Just keep them in a small room with water and a litter box by themselves until the festivities are over with. So sorry you had to go through this with the presents of all things!

Thats so sda, as thats a deal breaker with so many people.
    They tolerate scratching, and knocking things over, but once the Pets are dirty, especially on a regular basis, thats the straw that broke the camels back.
    We pray that you can stop this, before they have to be rehomed, as you must be getting frustrated with them.
    Prayers are coming that you can solve this peeing.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yikes and Yuck! I'm so sorry! Someone is peeing inappropriately here too, but so far I don't THINK they have christened the packages under the tree!

Good luck with the new litter!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    Sorry you are still having these problems with your boys.
    We truly hope it's just the holiday stress that is causing Allen /and or/ Pouncer to do this. Very frustrating indeed.

Good vibes coming to ya that it stops

the Tribe
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com