now I know that I have come accross or met dogs that could be the twins of my own, so though it would be fun to have a thread where you post pics of your dogs and your dogs twin and how you came accross your dogs twin lol

first Happy:
this past summer at Buffalo days I took my friends little sister to watch the "flying dogs" show while her sister and friend waiting in line for a ride that Brittany was too afarid to go on, and we wernt goona leave her by herself since she is 11 years old. so while we were sitting on the floor as close to all the dogs as we could get, when the guy let off of his BCs out and they were all laying down, now I was busey staring at Ice who looked exactly like another BC I know. when Brittany pointed to a dog from the back who looks identical to Happy, he was even acting just like her. , from the front there were a few little differnced in markings, but otherwise they could have been twins. then the guy announced the twins name..."Happy".

other Happy:

and my Happy:

next is Ripley, back in 2004 I was browsing a board and had to do a double take of one picture, I could have sworn this dog was Ripley, I could see it wasnt when I looked closer, but a first glnace their twins lol the dogs name is Chaquita, and her lives in Texas. he is a Schipperkie/Chi. Ripley is a Schipperkie/Bosten Terrier.

Ripley:

Chaquita

so lets see your twins?