This world has become so comsumer fixated, it's really sad! Whatever lifestyle we're living, we can all little things. Seeing people in public behaving well cocerning throwing trash etc., will probably instigate others to behave equaly nice and make more good examples.

Years ago, I did my bit to save on the water and I turn the light off if I leave a room for more than 15 min. too. I would hate not to able to get my fresh water from the tap, but it could easily happen that we'll all have to go and buy bottled water.

It's little things, but it all helps if everybody is doing it. My sister and BIL has a fancy car, but they hace started bicycling a lot, also when they go shopping.

It's a good thing that so many TV stations bring these documentaries on environment up, and the climate changes too. What an eyeopener!

Just this evening, quite a long strech of Motorway/Highway? collapsed in Sweden, because it had been raining extremely much in December, and the ground under it, simply eroded and collapsed.

We just can't grasp the consequences of what we do. I believe it won't be long because the Earth is so damaged that there are no way back! VERY SAD!!

I was SO angry back in the nineties, seing The bastard Saddam burning all those oil wells. Don't know hoe much of it you saw on US TV, but lots and lots of birds, fish and other animals were covered in oil for a long time.