Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's on your Christmas wish list?

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Well I am sorry, I forgot about that at the time, but also, Small Paws doesnt do pits. Your original post said " you want a dog" .
    Yeah I changed it cause I don't just want any dog. I really want a pittie but of course is a dog came along that stole my heart it wouldn't matter the breed.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight
    I want only one thing.

A PITTIE !!!!!

Not sure if hubby will go for even though he wants one too.
    that'd be awesome if you got a pittie! you'd be a great pittie owner! I just want every animal to have a home for the holidays.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    What I mean by a torch is one of those things with a battery you can walk around with in the dark and see things. Like if Fister is hiding under the bed, I can point it at him and see if he's asleep. Also, I can find his little mice and balls etc. under the cupboards.

World peace is definatly on top of my list too, but I doubt my family can provide that.

What is a swifer?
    Oh, I get it now. Thanks for explaining. I hope you get one.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

My list is kind of long, and I know I'm not going to get half of the stuff. But it's just *wishing* after all! XD .

-PotC merchandise (ANYTHING to do with the movie)
    -Johnny Depp merchandise (again, anything to do with him)
    -Money to buy my own PotC/JD merchandise
    -Canon PowerShot S2IS (I REALLLLLY want this camera)
    -A new black sweater/jacket (my Jack Skellington one is getting a bit small)
    -Hot Topic gift card (I can buy so much stuff there)
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    My list is kind of long, and I know I'm not going to get half of the stuff. But it's just *wishing* after all! XD .

-PotC merchandise (ANYTHING to do with the movie)
    -Johnny Depp merchandise (again, anything to do with him)
    -Money to buy my own PotC/JD merchandise
    -Canon PowerShot S2IS (I REALLLLLY want this camera)
    -A new black sweater/jacket (my Jack Skellington one is getting a bit small)
    -Hot Topic gift card (I can buy so much stuff there)
    I take it you're in love with Johnny Depp & love the Pirates movie?

I watched the 2nd version (Deadman's Chest) last night. It was good. But what was up with Elizabeth kissing him at the end? And I hope in the 3rd version, they show that the dog is safe and sound.

P.S. Sorry to get off topic. I hope you get what you want.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Well, I can explain the whole kiss-of-death scene if you wish. I think I should PM it to you, so I don't hijack the thread with my pirate-ness. XD I don't think they killed the poor doggie. One of the writers said in a commentary in the first movie "The five rules of film making are 1. No book endings 2. Leave the Kiss until the end. 3. Don't Kill the dog 4. No book endings" I can't remember the other 'rule' but yeah...that's what they said.

Oh, and yes, I am VERY much obsessed with Johnny Depp and Pirate stuff.

I hope everyone gets what they want!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

The only things I want for Christmas this year are baby things.

What I mean by a torch is one of those things with a battery you can walk around with in the dark and see things. Like if Fister is hiding under the bed, I can point it at him and see if he's asleep. Also, I can find his little mice and balls etc. under the cupboards.
    A Flashlight!

What is a swifer?
    There are different kinds of Swiffers- the origional kind is kind of like a broom. They have disposible pads and they're great for picking up dust and hair off of the floor- you can see it here.

I believe Vela was talking about a Swiffer WetJet, it's kind of like a mop. I've never used one of those before. You can see it here.

My favorite Swiffer product is the Swiffer Duster, I LOVE it. It's simply that, a duster. I think that is what borzoimom wants. You can see that here.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Speaking of that torch, aka flashlight, they now have a variety for which you don't have to buy batteries. There is a little crank handle on the side and you crank it for about a minute and ....Whalla...that produces enough energy to light the bulb. I got mine at L.L.Bean, but I would imagine they would be available somewhere across the pond.

A gift I've always enjoyed is gift certificates for the movies. Generally I hate to pay the price of a ticket and will forgo most movies until they come out on video. But when I have gift certificates....well, you just have to use them don't you?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Speaking of that torch, aka flashlight, they now have a variety for which you don't have to buy batteries. There is a little crank handle on the side and you crank it for about a minute and ....Whalla...that produces enough energy to light the bulb. I got mine at L.L.Bean, but I would imagine they would be available somewhere across the pond.
    I got a flashlight/torch last year for christmas. It has a magnet and copper wire. It's really cool, you just shake it and push the button. No batteries! I got it at a warehouse outlet. It was $3 and has been used everynight for almost a year.

Simple things amuse simple minds.

Jack Sparrow and POTC stuff. A 2007 Greyhound calendar. More POTC and Jack Sparrow stuff. More Greyhound stuff. Stuff for Jenny, too.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    I got a flashlight/torch last year for christmas. It has a magnet and copper wire. It's really cool, you just shake it and push the button. No batteries! I got it at a warehouse outlet. It was $3 and has been used everynight for almost a year.
    We have one like that too...it's called an eternity flashlight. It never wears out. But I hate it. You are fine as long as you shake the crap out of it but damn if you are in real need of a flashlight who is gonna sit there and shake the thing vigorously for 1 minute or more every ten minutes so the light doesn't fade????

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix

My favorite Swiffer product is the Swiffer Duster, I LOVE it. It's simply that, a duster. I think that is what borzoimom wants. You can see that here.
    THATS IT!!! lol.... Thank you! I am glad you love yours. I think it will help. I like a clean house, but need to feel like I am getting something done ..

Randi- things like black socks or a flashlight (or torch ) doesn't sound too expensive.

Some days alone with Siegmar and the kitties and no catastrophes and no action and lots of sleep- that's the only thing I want.
    Wait a minute- add some red wine

Well, the flashligt/torch? I'm thinking about, is a quality one. I noticed one my cousin had when we visited his summer house years ago, located in a wood. I think it could have been one of those military ones. It was really good!

Oh, now I know what a Swiffer is, I've seen them in bigger supermarkets - but aren't they quite unhandy to use? And you have to put new cloths on all the time anyway. Well, I use a bucket with water and Ajax and a cloth and that cleans the floor!

Barbara, I want the same things - only my family expect me to tell them things they can put under the tree. However, I'll join you in a glass of redwine and think some more about it.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Your list sounds good!

I never get gifts on the day...my mom & dad usually just send me a little money, my friends and I exchange gifts before hand, and my husband can never wait till Christmas, if we do exchange gifts.

I didn't ask for anything, but I already got gifts my family, a few of my friends, my husband, coworkers, and a lot of my piano students. I feel pretty lucky! I don't usually care about getting anything- if I really like it, I'll buy it for myself...if I can't afford it, chances are no one else will get it for me!

But the best gift I'm getting this year is getting some time off to spend with my family.

A healthy dog.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June