Thread: Pixie

Pixie

I am destroyed. My brave little Pixie fought a hard battle and lost. She was beautiful, black cat with golden eyes. Funniest disposition, friendly and cuddly to all that ever met her. She was the kind of cat that could worm her way into your heart - even the toughest of hearts. I'll never forget when I brought my intelligent, funny, and adorable Pixie home for the first time to my parents home. I was in second year at UWO, and my mom was furious that I got a cat. She's not a real animal person - or wasn't until she met Pixie. Within a few short weeks in the summer my mom fell in love with little Pixie. So much so that when Pixie became sick this past October my mom drove all the way from Pickering (ONT) to the OVC in Guelph just to be with her. My family is devastated that after two months and life saving procedures that she just couldn't hold on. It's a testiment to how Pixie was, she was a fighter and she could get into your heart when you weren't even expecting it. She was so warm, and really meant a lot to every member of my family. We had very little time together. Only 3 years did we have. Pixie was born April 18th 2004 and passed December 10th 2007. She was not quite 4 when she passed. I will never forget my little Pixie. She was my whole world. She was so affectionate and though she went through a lot in October, when she was well (before failing) it was like she knew I had saved her - she would run to the door, I would pick her up and she would nuzzle her head into my neck and even gave a small squezze. She was everything to me, I wish I could have had one last hug from her. Pixie was my best friend, my confidant, and I loved her. I hope she is happy and healthy with all the other special animals in heaven. I will miss my little best friend.

Oh, sweet Pixie.
    Your mama tried so hard for you.

Now you must wait at the Rainbow Bridge, and wait for her. You will be reunited One Fine Day.

Candles lit over FL tonight for Pixie's journey over.

What a lovely testament to a sweet kitty. She knew how much she was loved, by all her actions: meeting you at the door, nuzzling, making others love her. She is healthy and happy, pain free now, and will have a great time at the Bridge while she waits for you to be reunited. {{Hugs}} to you. RIP Pixie

RIP Pixie Watch over your family until you all meet again. Play hard @ the bridge.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

I Know How Hard It Is To Lose Such A Young Cat As I Lost Buster And Munchkin At The Same Age, And Years Later I Wonder What I Could Have Done.
    I Know Taht You Did All That You Could, And Pixie Knows This Too In Her Heart Of Hearts. Shes Going To The Last Week Of The Pet Angels South American Tour And Then Its A Holiday Party In London England Where They Will Have Christmas Meals At The Ritz And The Savoy.
    And Pixie Will Be Searching For Just The Right Place Where You Will Be Together Once More, Reunited In Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Unhappy

I am so sorry to read about your Pixie. Sleep softly sweet Pixie...
    Nine is Fine!!

Pixie sounds like she was very loved by all who met her. I am so sorry you did not have her for very long, but the time you spent with her was the best and she knows this.
    RIP Pixie
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Pixie could not have been loved any better, nor given every chance for her fighting spirit to win...

Pixie, let your mom know you are okay, and playing again at the Bridge.

HUGS to all of you.
    Last edited by Catty1; 12-11-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I replied in your health thread and I'll also reply here. This is so sad. She knows that she was very much loved and that you did everthing you could for her. You'll meet again some day but until then she'll be playing hard at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Pixie.

No matter how much time we have w/our fur family, it's never enough. I'm so sorry that your Pixie is at the bridge now but her love remains w/you and yours remains w/her. You'll be together again one day and that "last" hug will be so sweet and the first of many more. RIP, sweet Pixie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

The words "I am so sorry" that you lost your Pixie don't seem adequate,but for those of us who have lost a fur baby, there are sometimes the best. Prayers for you and your family at this time.