Thread: Precious Winny

Precious Winny

HI! Congratulations for Cat of the Day! Winny is so beautiful.... I bet she really misses you when you're not there with her, but I KNOW she's so thankful that you two met that day. You saved her life! I hope you both have many many more years together!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Cat-gratulations to your meowmie for being so alert during her race and rescuing you! You are a very elegant lady.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hi Winny, what a wonderful "rescue" story, spanning so many years. I get a kick out of the fact that you "retired" in FL with the nice folks who initially didn't want you! (My parents were always that way with my cats too...until they always and quickly fell in love!) Enjoy that Southern sunshine, it's not too cold here up north yet, but it will get cold one of these days. Enjoy your honor of being selected COTD, honey, you are just beautiful and sound like a real delight.

Love,
    Kaybee
    ....and Jake, and Spike, and Kimba

You DID win!

Dear Winny - your story was wonderful to read. Your purrent and g-purrents have treated you like ALL kittens should be treated - with care, respect and unlimited love. In fact, it sounds as though you have everyone involved, wrapped around you widdle paws!

Congratulations on being the cat of the day. You deserve it.

Such a wonderful .... and the cat lived happily ever after, story!
    Last edited by sasvermont; 12-17-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Winny

Winny,
    You are such a pretty kitty! Thanks for sharing your life's story with us. It sounds like you have a good life and I'm glad your mom rescued you when you were a kitten. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

You are gorgeous Winny!!!
    I love your name, cause it is the same as my RB-Sydney's mom! "Winny" was "short" for "Darwin"
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I love stories like yours Winny! So glad you were rescued and loved and are now safe inside as well. Paw applause to your entire family! You are a lovely girl and a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Rescued kits need homes - www.cathappy.com/Fosterkits.htm

Hi there, Winny! I enjoyed reading all about you, and what a perfectly befitting name you have, given the circumstances of your rescue. You look so much like my RB Lily, and she was about your age . . . 13 . . . when I rescued her! Kitties of such refinement are always admired by me, and you are no exception, beautiful girl. Enjoy your special honour as our COTD, and soak up some extra Florida sunshine! You deserve all the best.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Winnie! I love your rescue story, and yes, you're a lucky girl to live with such a good family - but of course, you deserve it!

I wish you many more happy and healthy years, and extra treats today on your day of honor.

Kisses to you sweetheart.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Winny you are adorable and very much a winner!!!
    Your mommy may have won the race but you won a loving home and family!!! What could be better than that?

It was such a treat to see your sweet picture and read your wonderful story today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    Your mommy may have won the race but you won a loving home and family! What could be better than that?
    I was thinking exactly the same thing. Who's the winner in this family? Everybody! Winny, your mom and grandparents. You have a very beautiful grey tabby coat! I bet it is nice and soft to pet. I wish you a very long and healthy retirement in Florida, sweety, and a most happy Pet of the Day! Purrs and head bops from another grey tabby and her human servant in Illinois. =^..^=
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That is wonderfulthat Winny, like many human seniors gets to retire in the Sunshine State.
    That was great how finding you inspired your Meowmie to run like the wind, just so she could start loving you that much faster!
    Its great that she flies there to see her Winny!
    The Found Cats all send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To WONDERFUL, WISTFUL WINNER WINNY COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All of our furkids are precious but none more than those with whom we grow up with, those who continue to bless our lives with love and cherished memories even after we've left home! You are one of those extra special furkids, Winny Your Mom's loving tribute brought tears to my eyes! A "winner" you are and your Mommy as welll! Oh, Winny!!! You are one extra special furkid, one whose legacy of love lives on in our hearts for forever! Congratulations to you precious Winny, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Winny! I hope your wonderful Mommmy and you are able to share some very special moments togehter this Christmas! And much love to your G-Parents as well, for being such awesome foster parents! Run like the wind, precious Winny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful story, Winny! Poor little kitty shivering in the leaves, rescued by a young girl, and loved forever. What could be better than that? You're in that warm Florida sunshine and will never be cold again. I'm glad you're an inside kitty now, Winny; those fire ants are terrors! Your grandpurrents sound like great people who love you a lot. Hope you have a nice visit with your mommy this holiday season. You are a terrific COTD, Winny!