Thread: Mable

Mable

You are so adorable! I knew right off the bat what breed you were. A French Bulldog! If I ever get a small dog it will be a FB.

Congrats on being DOTD!

Beat out two labradors in obedience class!!!! Got a big dog lover to say she would get a FB!!!!!! WoW....Mable you are not only Dog of the Day, you are a wonder child. Plus you have such a kissable face. I would love to plant one on you this morning. Be a good dog now. Lots of people want to meet you and greet you, dear Mable.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Mable, what a face you have, and those ears, I just love the ears!
    You, alpha? Oh, I just can't believe it (LOL!)! You have BOSS personality written all over your face And no, I would have never guessed a French Bulldog, I would have said pig-hybred too (oh, I'm just kidding!)! You are a most beautiful girl & deserve the title "Dog of the Day"! Congrats!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Mable! What a HUGE smile you put on my face! Are you a cutie-patootie or what? I just LOVE your adorable little pink ears! And good for you! You beat out Labs!!!???? You certainly showed THEM didn't you, Alpha Girl!! I hope your special day is full of tag and tug of war and struttin your stuff like the fine, young lady you are!!!

DARLIN MABLE

I knew your breed right away Sweet-Pea !!! Mable, I
    love your name.You have the sweetest, most kissable
    face. What a charmer you are. Many happy congratulations
    to you today love, on being chosen as our Special cutie-pie
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Oh, our dear sweet Mable!!! I talked with Souraya, one of our Pet Talk friends this morning about bulldogs. She pointed you out to me, although I had not yet visited your page. What a terrific girl you are, with such a good name!! And you are the Queen of Obedience!!!! You beat the Labs???? Yippee for you!!!!

I love Bulldogs, and am quite unfamiliar with your breed, as I have always treasured the thought of an English Bulldog. You make me take a second look at my wishes.

Hearty Congratulations, Mable, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Well Mable, if the Labs had to take back seat honors to another doggie, I couldn't be happier to learn it was behind you! What a cutie pup you are!! (Gotta love that name!) I met my first French Bulldog last year on the beach. I had to have been 100 ft. away. But what did I notice??? THE EARS!! I left my guests behind to check out this unique pup! I was so thrilled to have met this new breed, and she didn't disappoint. Like you, she was so sweet, adorable and playful!! And those ears, those ears, those ears!! Oh, you are just too precious Mable! What a pleasure it was to meet you sweetie and congratulate you on taking yet another honor, that of Dog of the Day!! Have a wonderful day of celebration dear, adorable Mable!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow! You sound like an amazing dog!!!! YOu should proud!