Thread: Buddy the birdie

Buddy the birdie

Buddy has beautiful colors and I am so happy that he finally found a home. You are both lucky to have found each other!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Buddy what a handsome boy you are!!!

I'm so sorry about your little toes!!!
    But I'm thrilled for you because you have a wonderful loving home now AND a wonderful guardian to play with!!! I grin when I think of all the fun you two may have over the years!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buddy is beautiful!!!!! I'm so glad he found a home forever with someone who loves him for who he truly is. I've always wanted a macaw, because they're so gorgeous, but I ended up getting a cockatoo. He is one of the sweetest birds I know. I LOVE him to death. It's amazing how easily these little guys can steal your heart ~!

Congratulations for Pet of the Day, Buddy!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Oh Buddy! What a beautiful boy you are, inside and out! It broke my heart to read of your rough start in life Losing your little toes was bad enough but to have been in the evil clutches of those selfish humans for even a day, unthinkable! I'm so happy to know that you are finally home sweetheart, in the loving arms of a caring and devoted guardian who will cherish you all the days of your life, love you for the magnificent and extra special creature that you are! It was an honor and a privilege getting to know you, Buddy! I hope you and your proud person are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Pet of the Day bash! Long and happy life to you, precious birdie Buddy!!! And a very happy holiday to you and your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~