Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Raja!!

Hi Raja!!

We're smiling at your wonderful picture!! Look how cute you are, posing for the camera!! You definitely look like a handsome king. Anyone can see why you're Mom's favorite and an all around lovebug. You don't live far from us and our Mom has been to Indialantic many times when she lived in that area. It sounds like you and your Mom have a wonderful relationship and you're living the good life, Raja!! Congrats on your big day!! We hope it's a day filled with celebration. Please have Mom give you some extra kisses from us today and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww Raja your definitely a cutie!!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Congrats to you todya Raja for being picked as today's dog of the day.

I guess every King gets his day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

The LOVEABLE King

Raja , CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD. You have the BEST mommy in the world that cares for you. She DESERVES special thanks for not cropping your ears and hopefully your tail is NOT docked either.

I love the beauty of your natural looks. I hope you have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Raja...You are so handsome. I just love those floppy ears. They are so cute.
    I hate to see a dogs ears cut. I bet your mom does love you very much.
    You look like you would be a joy to have aroud. If she gets tired of you you let me know. You can come and live with me. I will spoil you also.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Wonderful photo, Raja! A doberman on our street has a really scary bark too. I'm used an old lady Golden who hardly barks at all! Congrats on your special day!

Precious Raja!!!

Dude, sounds like you're living a dog's life: extremely loved, spoiled, pampered, and babied!!! I'm sure Santa will be leaving loads (and I do mean loads ) of presents for you under the tree!!! Enjoy your extra special day as our much beloved and very deserving DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Look how cute you are, posing for the camera! You definitely look like a handsome king.
    Absolutely! Raja, King Baby, I smiled when I saw your photo. I like your shining coat and your natural ears. I hope you have a very happy day today as Dog-of-the-Day and that you get to play, sit on the furniture and eat your favorite food. Wishing you a long and happy life with your family that's obviously very fond of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Raja, you are certainly a very handsome king! I love your floppy ears, too. Congratulations on being DOTD.

Raja, you crack me up!!! Oh, how I loved reading your most entertaining autobio.! hehe King, Mama's Boy, Dobie extraordinaire! You are the embodiment of everything I crave in a pupster...good looks, an unbridled love for life and people with just a wee helping of mischievousness and a heaping helping of HEART thrown in! Scared of you? Just one look into those big, brown, warm eyes and well, there's you're answer! Oh, your photo is fabulous, Raja!!! Add "top doggie model" to your list of impressive accolades! So, enjoy the remainder of your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart! I have no doubt whatsoever, that you and your family have a ton of fun festivities planned to commemorate your Dog of the Day honors! Hugs and kisses to you, gorgeous Raja! Wishing you and your family a very happy, warm and loved filled holiday!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Raga sure is a pretty doberman. I love his name, too! I have a cat named Jasmine--haha!

I like how you left his ears the natural look. I think he looks so cute that way. He sure looks happy in the photo!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hello Raja,

Wow, what a handsome boy you are. Congrats to you King Raja, our
    very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good evening Raja! Wow, are you ever handsome! I've wanted a Dobie for quite some time now. And it's nice to see this gorgeous breed on DOTD!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hi, Raja! You are a very handsome boy. You look very sweet, and I'm hoping you are enjoying extra attention today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Raja, if I could, I would steal you in a heartbeat. You truly are a king!