Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Baby!!!!

New Baby!!!!

We might be getting another pug baby for christmas!!! Our mom said something to our dad about wanting another pug so we have been contacting multiple agencies about the pug puupies.

Now I know most of you are against buying puppies a couple days before x-mas, BUT, I would be on winter vacation and my parents would be off also so we will have a lot of time to spend with the new pup. (I checked with my dad first to see what his schedule was like).

So excited!!! I'll keep you posted!!!
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

Lol sorry one more thing. It's a black one we want!!!

Cant wait to see photos! I would suggest really researching into this, alot of BYB love christmas! Make sure they are responsible breeders or go to a rescue

I'm not 100% sure but alot of breeders dont breed about christmas time because of dogs being given as presents so just be very wary!

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    We might be getting another pug baby for christmas!!! Our mom said something to our dad about wanting another pug so we have been contacting multiple agencies about the pug puupies.

Now I know most of you are against buying puppies a couple days before x-mas, BUT, I would be on winter vacation and my parents would be off also so we will have a lot of time to spend with the new pup. (I checked with my dad first to see what his schedule was like).

So excited!!! I'll keep you posted!!!
    OH HONEY THAT IS SO EXCITING! I know you have been waiting, and yes having time off will help alot in the transition!!!

Yes. No worries Muddy4Paws, before we adopt the pug we'll go take a look at the kennels to make sure everything is ligit. I told my dad that he has to promise me that before we adopt the pug that we will go look around the breeding grounds first.

I e-mailed the owner with my dads permission and she said that they will hold a puppy for christmas we just have to go see him first.

Thanks Michelle!!! I just hope this whole thing works out this time since it's a present for my mom.

That sounds great honey! I know this has been a long time coming!

I know!!! My dad is calling today when my mom isn't home.

The little boy is arriving at our house on the 21st or 22nd!!!

Here is what he looks like!!!

http://2hugapug.com/mojomale4

Here is what he looks like!!! His parents are on top the fawn and black ones. He is at the bottom. With the white stripe on his forehead.

http://2hugapug.com/mojomale4

he's adorable! i've never seen a pug with a white stripe down it's nose.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Neither have I!!! It's really cute though. He's fawn/black so that might be the result.

I hate to rain on parades, but I would never buy from that breeder, IMO. :[

Only a 1 year guarentee against genetic problems. You cannot even OFA until 2 years old.

Parents have no titles or health certifications. They are two pet Pugs, with unknown genetic health, who are being bred for money or fun or whatever.

This looks like a classic BYB to me, and I could neverever say I support that, ever. I feel that there's no reason these people should be breeding. There are already tons of Pugs in rescue as it is, it's sad that this breed is being ruined.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

The parents do have certificates. They have been breeding pugs for several years and no other pug breeder has the one year warrenty. Some don't even have one! lol