Me and my girls are together again after my 28 day absense and they are letting me know they are glad I am home. Each has taken their turn coming to love on me and get their loving, hugs and kisses. They look GREAT! I sure do miss them when I am at work. They are all fine, of coarse this cold weather is giving Amy fits getting around but she is her sweet self and purs when I love on her......

NOW, got BIG NEWS!! It was arranged the day I left so I waited until I came back to share it with all of you and I am sooooooo excited!!!! I got COMPANY coming tomorrow from Virginia... YES, Virginia and YES, Eddie and Regina are coming for SIX DAYS!!! (This will be Eddies first time to fly since his accident) I have been bouncing off the walls of that boat for 28 days with excitement. My Captain let me leave early today so I could come home and get rid of some dust, cat hair and wash sheets. (Got off less that 30 miles from home) They will get here in the morning and I am sure I will be busy while they are here and not on here much but I promise I will get tons of pictures to share!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving on the boat, I did the turkey and all the fixings and we all ate until we were miserable. Had a great trip, everyone was happy and having a good time and we got the news we got a raise AND a BIG Bonus!! I almost fainted when I saw the amount of my bonus check! Merry Christmas to ME!! (From Ingram) I am on cloud nine with all this excitement going on!