Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny things CATS do!

Funny things CATS do!

I have to share this...

I was emptying out my small cloth suitcase from a trip when my black kitty LUCKY jumped in. I closed the lid lightly (not zippered) to see if she would jump out or stay in.

The mama cat MANDY immediately jumped on top of it and laid across the top of the suitcase holding the lid down (like she is trying to keep the youngster in!) and within 2 seconds the baby cat LUCKY flew out. And such an expression! Like how dare you trap me in there? She looked hurt and miffed!

Please share some of your funny KITTY stories! And come by to see my "Cosmik-Kitty" ART site (Cat Art). Click on www.

SYLVI Artist to all FELINES!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    See KITTY ART by SylviAnn
    www.SylviART.com/T-shirts

See KITTY ART for CAT LOVERS!!!

When we got back from a vacation, Fister was also quite curious to check out where we'd been. We got these pics:

Fister checking the suitcase

... it's all in order now!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

hahahahaha lol !!!
    what funny pictures !!!!!

SylviArt-

I just wanted to tell you your art is AWESOME! It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I dropped my jaw when i went to the site!!!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Great pics Randi. Too funny.I've been putting a bedspread over my couch to help protect it from my cats claws. I tuck if under the bottom of the couch. I kept noticing that it was untucked almost every day. Sunny was untucking it and crawling in behind the bedspread. One morning I was saying goodbye to all three cats and I couldn't find Sunny. He was underneath the bedspread with only his head sticking out. He looked so cute and funny at the same time. It made my morning. I wish I could have taken a picture of him. All three cats like to also crawl into a very small box and sleep in it. They hang out over the box but don't seem to mind. Maybe they still think that they're little kittens.

When we first moved into our house about 3 years ago, Kedi thought there was a window above our bed at night. (It was only a reflection of light from the real window- it even fooled me a time or two)
    Well, one night he sat on the bed and stared and stared at it for the longest time, then all-of-a-sudden LEPT as high as he could...................well of course there was no window there. He slid down the wall and back onto the bed with this look of total dismay on his face. Thank God he was not hurt at all (just his pride).
    I laughed so hard that I woke my husband up!

My kittie,Micho,can't sleep anywhere other than my pillow right beside my head.So every night his night night kisses and to tell me he's in my room is to put his nose(very cold nose)on my eyelids and meow.It tickles.he does this every night,just to tell anyone who wants to harm me that he's there and they better watch out!!love the photos of kittie in suitcase.very cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Micho, that is so cute & sweet.
    Welcome to PT BTW

PTSsssss

When Juni seats on the window-sill with the window open (we live at the 6th floor) and she leans over the window too much, we say loud and insistently ptssssss, ptssss, until she changes her mind. And then, because the knows she did wrong, she comes to the person that ptssss her, chirping (she can't just accept it on our terms) and she kisses us, but, still chirping. And, when doing this, her wiskers shake and she is soo funny. But she still, goes there after kissing us. As Frostfrog said not so long ago, you can't command a cat.
    BTW, very beautiful pictures with the suitcase. Esp, the first one.

Thanks for the suitcase pics

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Randi
    [B]When we got back from a vacation, Fister was also quite curious to check out where we'd been. We got these pics:

Fister checking the suitcase
    ------

Oh Randi -

I just wanted to thank you for your great pics which made my story even funnier! The suitcase is the exactly the same as the one my black kitty jumped into just before the mom cat sat on it...

Of course the kitties are not exactly the same!

SYLVI
    See KITTY ART by SylviAnn
    www.SylviART.com/T-shirts

See KITTY ART for CAT LOVERS!!!

Mittys additude

I never go out enough to have a story like that, but Mitty gets an additude when we leave the house. I could be just out in the yard and she will meow and meow like,"Where are you going? Not without me you wont!Help MEEEEEEE..........."

This morning I brought one suitcase downstairs to put in a few t-shirts I want to take with me on our trip to France on the 10th ; this way I want wear them so they will not have to be washed last minute !!!!
    Guess who was IN the suitcase as soon as I left it alone for a minute ???? Of course , Sydney !!!! Funny kiddy-cat !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally posted by lut
    This morning I brought one suitcase downstairs to put in a few t-shirts I want to take with me on our trip to France on the 10th ; this way I want wear them so they will not have to be washed last minute !!!!
    Guess who was IN the suitcase as soon as I left it alone for a minute ???? Of course , Sydney !!!! Funny kiddy-cat !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets
    I guess he wants to go to France with you.

Lut, I did not see the suitcase pic, but I looked at your webshots album. Sydney is a beautiful cat! Very graceful looking too.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

The Ichiro stance....

I told the story a few months ago about how my Maine Coon girl sticks one paw out gracefully and brings it down slowly vertically when she wishes permission to come aboard my lap. I now know a way to describe this special behavior. She resembles the Seattle Mariner's baseball player, Ichiro, who does just about the same stance whenever he lines up at the bat. You Mariner's fans know what I mean and can now picture Gusty as she lines up before her lap jump.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.