Thread: Beautiful Little Bailey!!

Beautiful Little Bailey!!

Aren't you just the cutest little thing, Bailey? We haven't met many brindle colored, gatorfaced, Pitties but it's sure our pleasure to meet you!! We love your coloring and that adorable facial expression. How does your family get anything done while giving you a million pats and kisses every day? We could scarcely find time for anything else if you lived in our house. It makes us happy that your family decided not to crop your tail or ears. You are truly cute enough without doing that!! Try not to bother big Sis too much cutie pie--she's just set in her ways and doesn't know how to accept a little puppy into her life just yet Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Hugs and kisses for you all around, Bailey, and continued happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

It was so good to meet you today Bailey!! Your charming expression almost melted my face

I really enjoyed reading about your personality too!!!!

Congratulations Sweetheart~ You are Special Today~ All Over
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Bailey

I agree with Daisy and Delilah's mom: you are quite the little beauty!!! In fact you are a cutie patootie beautie!!! OK, OK ... enough silliness from the west coast this morning!!! I just love your picture. You look sooooo adorable!!! Have an extra special day, sweetie, as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Bailey

Oh imagine my surprise when I opened up POTD and saw my friend's dog Bailey. Bailey you are such a joy. I remember one time when I spent the night at your grandmas house, I came down the staires and Bailey was laying on Grandma's sofa. I bent down to say hello and she stuck out her little tongue and licked my nose and mouth. It was so cute. Just this last week Bailey was visiting at the horse farm and she had a blast playing with the pony. Love, Monica

Hi, Bailey! I've never met a brindle colored pit bull either. I like your ears and your tail just the way they are, and I like the white spot you wear on your chest. I hope you and your GSD sister will get along better as you continue to grow. I totally agree with gjd4ever - you ARE a cutie patootie beauty! Please ask your people to give you a pat for me. Maybe they will post a photo of you and your favorite lamb toy. My upstairs neighbor's dog is also called Bailey, but she's a black and tan, long-haired dachshund. Much different from you! Have a wonderful day, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bailey...You are just so beautiful. I just love your color. When I was growing up we had English bull dogs with your color. They were very sweet and loving just like I bet you are. It sounds like you have a family that loves you very much. I am so happy for you. I hope you and your family will have many, many happy years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi there Bailey,

It certainly are beautiful, little one & it's great to meet you today.
    I hope as you grow a little you & older sister will be the best of
    friends.Happy congrats on being picked as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses going out to you sweet baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bailey

Bailey, what a pretty little girl you are! Your colors are gorgeous and your eyes really show your sweet personality, and I just love your puppy sit! I'm happy to hear that your family is not going to clip your ears--I just love floppy ears I can just imagine you carrying your little white lamb around the house and you taking up space on the bed. What a lucky dog you are with such a blessed and happy life. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh Bailey! My heart went squish when I clicked on your photo and after reading your guardian's loving tribute, I was a goner! Your family is so very blessed to have a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you! But most of all, I'm so very happy to know that a doggie as special and deserving as you landed in the most responsible, caring and loving of forever homes! BIG, hugs and kisses to you dear Bailey, DOG OF THE DAY! I wish I were there to congratulate you in person Bailey but hopefully your Mom will cover that sweet face of yours with oodles of kisses for me! And I hope you and your terrific peeps, your GSD fursib and your cherished Lambie too, enjoyed a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day! Here's to many, many, MANY more years of happy, carefree days with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~