Thread: The wedding is finally over WOOHOO!!

The wedding is finally over WOOHOO!!

It has been one hell of a long month & I'm sooooo glad the wedding is done with. I swear of I had o go through just one more day I would have pulled out all my hair lol

1/2 the people invited didn't show up & the ones who did were only from Chad's side of the family Only Andrew's folks university & friends showed up.. I think Andrew is quite depressed. All his family lives here in the area so there excuses of it being too far was total BS. All of Chad's family members had to travel atleast 500km.

Anywho the wedding turned out great, even though it was 20 mins late... darn guys lol

I was bridesmaid & wore a dress, high heels, & makeup

I felt out of place unill Chad's step dad kept bothering me lol Roy (his step dad) is a cool guy... I thought it was sweet of him to try to make me fit in. As I was the only one that didn't know anyone else, except for Chad's folks.

The dinner was AWESOME!!! The head table was white & the 6 other tables were in proper colour & lined up like the Pride Flag. All tables had matching flowers & matching Bettas. The food was to die for!! It was BBQed chicken, beef strips, baked potato, & 3 different salads.

The dancing part was interesting. All the family members left pretty much right after dinner. It was only Andew's friends & myself left at the party. Chad & Andrew left early as they we're pooped. So the 10 of us turned up the music, danced, chatted & drank all night.

Went to bed at 2am & woke up at 9pm I think I was slightly tired lol

There were hundreds of photos taken.. I will post those as soon as I get a copy of them in a week or two. OOOOO I cannot wait for them Chad & Andrew looked sooooo handsom!!!

I bet your glad it's over! Glad it went well

Glad to hear it went well.

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    I bet your glad it's over! Glad it went well
    I'm more then glad its over. My goodness the stress was insane. The 3 of us were getting snappy with each other, arguing over nothing, not eatting, or eatting only fast foods, having problems sleeping... when we got sleep Andrew & I would snore so loudly it would wake up Chad & make him extra cranky the next day, or Chad & I would snore so loudly it would wake Andrew up & make him extra cranky the next day (snoring doesn't wake me up at all). Also if Andrew & Chad got grumpy with one another, Chad would crawl onto my side of the bed (which isn't much space mind you) & I'd end up sleeping on the edge of the bed :P & dang was he ever a horrible person to sleep with.. My goodness, I got hoofed in the groind so hard I nearly died, got an arm in the face that scared me so bad I fell 1/2 way off the bed, which scared me more cause I have a fear of falling... The worst part was him drouling on my arm EWWWWWWWWWWWWW hahaha

However Its going to suck when my bedroom is ready, cause I'm gonna be alone again, darnit I need to get myself a dog that snores lol A big Rottie should fit the bill